These Pulled Pork Tacos are a symphony of exotic and spectacular Asian flavor and texture in each can’t stop eating bite!
Crazy delicious Pulled Pork Tacos stuffed with juicy, tender Asian Caramel Pulled Pork smothered in delectable savory, sweet and spicy sauce and piled with fresh and tangy Pineapple Snow Pea Salsa and luxurious Sriracha Crema. The Caramel Pork is easy to make in the slow cooker (already with rave reviews) and the Salsa and Crema can be made ahead of time for a dinner that comes together quickly when it’s “go” time! Asian fusion never tasted so good.
Pulled Pork Tacos
Asian fusion is one of my favorite cuisines from my Thai Chicken Tacos (terrible pics but SO good!), Teriyaki Chicken Tacos, Korean BBQ Burgers, Sweet Chili Chicken Enchiladas, Taco Spaghetti, Red Curry Beef Tacos, Thai Chicken Pizza, Asian Burgers, Salsa Verde Mac and Cheese , Korean Tacos and on and on! So when I first made my Slow Cooker Asian Caramel Pulled Pork (already with rave reviews), I immediately knew it would be fabulous Pulled Pork Tacos.
The Pulled Pork
The Caramel Pulled Pork is the star of these Pulled Pork Tacos and is stand alone delicious – thus it’s own recipe – bathed in a multi-dimensional sauce infused with coconut milk, soy sauce, sweet chili sauce, fish sauce, sriracha, ginger and garlic. It’s luxuriously silky, savory, tangy and zingy, with a splash of heat.
How To Make Pulled Pork Tacos
- The Pulled Pork itself is rubbed with spices and seared for maximum flavor and tenderness and then bathed in the dump-and-run-sauce.
- Next, let the pulled pork cruise on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 5-6 hours OR until pork is fall apart tender while the aroma permeates every nook and cranny of your home and reminds you what deliciousness awaits. As with all meats, if it’s not easy to shred with a fork, it just needs to cook longer. The key to crazy tender meat is the cooking time.
Pulled Pork Taco Toppings
While the Pulled Pork is stand-alone-delicious it becomes exponentially more delicious when piled with Pineapple Snow Pea Salsa and silky Sriracha Crema all cocooned in a tortilla. The refreshing sweet tang of the crunchy Pineapple Snow Pea Salsa against the rich caramelized pork is a match made in in ying and yang heaven. Because after all, the best thing about tacos is layering them with flavors and textures so you have mouthfuls of savory, sweet, tangy, fresh, creamy, crunchy all in one mouthful.
The Pineapple Snow Pea Salsa is a quick tossing together of fresh pineapple, snow peas, red bell pepper, jalapeno, red onion, cilantro and lime juice – so fresh and bright and so ready to be piled on your Asian Pulled Pork Tacos!
The Sriracha Crema is a quick whisking of sour cream, mayo and Sriracha. You can completely customize the heat on the Sriracha Crema from a hint of spice to blow-the-roof-off spice – totally up to you!
You can make both your Pineapple Snow Pea Salsa and your Sriracha Crema while your pork is tenderizing. which I love because not only does it make dinner time easy, they actually tastes better this way!
Now pile your tortilla with Caramel Pulled Pork, Pineapple Snow Pea Salsa and your Sriracha Crema and prepare yourself for the best Pulled Pork Tacos of. your. life.
LOOKING FOR MORE TACO RECIPES?
- Cilantro Lime Shrimp Tacos
- Chili Lime Chicken Tacos
- Tacos Al Pastor
- Turkey Tacos
- Baja Fish Tacos
- Blackened Fish Tacos
- Baked Fiesta Ranch Chicken Tacos
- Buffalo Chicken Tacos
- and on and on…
WANT TO TRY THIS ASIAN PULLED PORK TACO RECIPE?
Pin it to your SLOW COOKER, ASIAN or DINNER Board to save for later!
Find me on Pinterest for more great recipes! I am always pinning :)!
©Carlsbad Cravings by CarlsbadCravings.com
Tools Used in This Recipe
Slow Cooker Asian Pulled Pork Tacos
Save This Recipe To Your Recipe Box
You can now create an account on our site and save your favorite recipes all in one place!
Asian Caramel Pulled Pork
- 1 recipe Asian Caramel Pulled Pork
- 10-12 taco size flour tortillas
Pineapple Snow Pea Salsa
- 2 cups chopped fresh pineapple
- 6 oz. snow peas, ends trimmed, julienned then cut in half
- 1 red bell pepper chopped small
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1 whole jalapeno, seeded, deveined, minced
- 1/2 cup loosely packed cilantro finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sriracha more or less to taste
- ASIAN CARAMEL PORK – Prepare Pork according to directions. While the pork is cooking, prepare Salsa and Crema – directions to follow.
- PINEAPPLE SNOW PEA SALSA – Add all of the Salsa ingredients to a large bowl. Toss to combine. Can be served immediately or even better chilled.
- SRIRACHA CREMA – Add all of the Crema ingredients to a small bowl. Whisk to combine. Store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- ASSEMBLE tacos by layering tortilla with pork, salsa and crema (rice would also be a delicious layer). Serve with additional sriracha, lime juice and cilantro if desired.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @CarlsbadCravings and Use #CarlsbadCravngs
Leave a Review, I Always Love Hearing From You!
Carlsbad Cravings Original
You might also like these Mexican Recipes: