EASY BAKED FIESTA RANCH CHICKEN TACOS PILED WITH REFRIED BEANS, FIESTALICIOUS SLOW COOKER MEXICAN CREAM CHEESE CHICKEN, LETTUCE, TOMATOES, AND TOMATILLO AVOCADO RANCH IS A HEAVENLY SYMPHONY OF FLAVORS AND TEXTURES IN EVERY BITE!
Your family will love these crunchy baked chicken tacos and YOU will love how easy the dump and run Ranch Cream Cheese Chicken makes this chicken taco recipe!
Did you grow up on Baked Tacos in the crispy shell? The ground beef variety were a staple at our house along with Chicken Divan, Sloppy Joes and Whipped Potatoes with Sauce. My mom always kept a few packages of hard shells on hand for quick, easy dinners – the kind that come together so quickly you actually feel somewhat guilty but should just feel smart instead because everyone loooooooves Baked Tacos night!
These Baked Tacos could be stuffed with all sorts of meat fillings from my Mexican Chicken to Salsa Verde Honey Lime Chicken to Carnitas, to Sweet Chipotle Pork and even my Burrito Filling would actually be crazy good, but for these tacos, I chose my AH-mazing Slow Cooker Fiesta Ranch Cream Cheese Chicken! Its creamy, packed with spices and the tang of ranch. Think Mexican Ranch Chicken and think DE-licicous!
How to make Baked Chicken Tacos
To make these easy baked chicken tacos, you first make your Fiesta Ranch Chicken in the slow cooker which only requires adding ingredients and stirring – sooooo easy. You could even make this chicken a day/days ahead of time and keep it on hand for when you are ready to make these tacos – just reheat before assembling. While your Tacos are baking you can whip of some Mexican Rice and your whole family will be singing your praises.
To make, line up your taco shells in a 9×13 casserole dish – I use the Stand N’Stuff Taco Shells which are super convenient and such an improvement over the traditional ones that I always tried to keep upright as a kid. Layer your shells with creamy refried beans….
Stuff with can’t-stop-eating Fiesta Ranch Chicken…
Top with lots of cheeeeeeese…
Bake for 15 minutes while you prep your favorite toppings…
And marry it all together with something creamy, either sour cream, avocado dressing, guacamole, avocado crema 5 Minute Blender Tomatillo Avocado Ranch and if you are feeling extra gourmet, top it all off with my Homemade Salsa or Pico de Gallo ! You won’t be sorry.
This Tomatillo Avocado Ranch makes absolutely everything better. It tastes like creamy, velvety avocado ranch with a Mexican fiesta flair added by the avocado, tomatillo, jalapeno, garlic, cilantro, lime and smoked paprika. Layers of herbs, layers of spice, layers of luscious goodness that just make these Fiesta Ranch Chicken Tacos that much more obsessive worthy.
These Fiesta Ranch Chicken Tacos have it all – from the crunchy shell, to the creamy beans, to the tender, flavor exploding chicken, to the fresh lettuce and tomatoes and the velvety tangy Tomatillo Ranch. And with one bite they will have your heart…
If you love everything Tacos, be sure to check out some of my favorites from Chili Lime Chicken Tacos, Red Curry Beef Tacos, Baja Fish Tacos, Blackened Fish Tacos, Salsa Verde Chicken Tacos, Buffalo Chicken Tacos, Honey Chipotle Chicken Tacos, Taco Pasta, Taco Spaghetti, Taco Soup and on and on…
Looking for more Mexican recipes?
- Smothered Baked Chicken Burritos
- Buffalo Chicken Tacos with Blue Cheese Cilantro Ranch
- Chili Lime Chicken Tacos with Grilled Pineapple Salsa
- Best Beef, Bean and Cheese Burritos
- Skillet Chicken Fajitas with Chipotle Lime Crema
- Chipotle Shrimp Burrito Bowl
- Wet Burritos
WANT TO TRY THESE BAKED FIESTA RANCH CHICKEN TACOS?
Pin them to your MEXICAN, CHICKEN or DINNER Board to SAVE for later!
Find me on Pinterest for more great recipes! I am always pinning :)!
©Carlsbad Cravings by CarlsbadCravings.com
Tools Used in This RecipeSee Favorite Tools
Baked Fiesta Ranch Chicken Tacos
Save This Recipe To Your Recipe Box
You can now create an account on our site and save your favorite recipes all in one place!
- 1 Recipe Slow Cooker Fiesta Ranch Cream Cheese Chicken
- 11 stand up hard taco shells
- 1 16 oz. can refried beans
- 2 cups Mexican cheese blend or 1 cup Monterrey and 1 cup sharp cheddar
- 1 Recipe Tomatillo Avocado ranch (optional but recommended)*
- Prepare Slow Cooker Fiesta Ranch Cream Cheese Chicken according to directions.
- (optional) Meanwhile prepare Tomatillo Ranch according to directions. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat oven to oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9×13 baking dish with standing taco shells. Spread 2 tablespoons refried beans on the bottom of each taco shell. Top beans with chicken and a generous amount of cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
- Top cheesy tacos with lettuce and other desired toppings and highly recommended Tomatillo Avocado Ranch or, if not using, top with sour cream or traditional ranch.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @CarlsbadCravings and Use #CarlsbadCravngs
Leave a Review, I Always Love Hearing From You!
Carlsbad Cravings© Original