These Roasted Potatoes with Bacon, Pesto and Parmesan will blow your mind with their tender, explosive flavor AND ease!
This Roasted Potatoes Recipe makes for an impressive side for special occasions (think Father’s Day) but so easy you’ll be making these at least once a week. Or at least wishing you were. These oven roasted potatoes are tender, infused with flavor and the toppings are endless!
I love potatoes in all shapes and sizes from my Potatoes Au Gratin with Bacon to my Company Mashed Potatoes to my Twice Baked Potatoes but I especially love HOW EASY and delicious these Roasted Potatoes are! How something so easy and so small can be this delicious is beyond me. But I’ll take it. And I’ll make these Roasted Potatoes again and again and again until my Costco size bag of red potatoes runs out. But even still, the cravings remain for these tender toasted, roasted, morsels…
I loooove oven roasting vegetables from oven roasted potatoes to oven roasted carrots to oven roasted broccoli and asparagus. As the vegetables roast, the become tender on the inside and caramelized on the outside. Their natural flavors in these oven roasted potatoes are enhanced and they become a blank canvas for whatever flavor profile you desire. For this oven roasted potatoes recipe, I’ve gone with bacon, Parmesan and pesto and they are HEAVEN but you can completely customize them to fit your mood or preference
Looking for more Oven Roasted Vegetable Recipes?
- Roasted Asparagus with Balsamic Brown Butter
- Roasted Broccoli with Parmesan
- Maple Dijon Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Butternut Squash.
- Baked Parmesan Fingerling Potato Fries
- Roasted Cauliflower
- Roasted Broccolini (With Lemon and Garlic)
- Honey Garlic Roasted Carrots
- Roasted Hasselback Sweet Potatoes
- Asian Roasted Butternut Squash and Cashews
How to make Oven Roasted Potatoes
- First coat your chopped red potatoes in pesto, ranch seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Next, lay the potables evenly out on a sheet of parchment paper.
- Oven roast your potatoes at 400 degrees F or until fork tender. If you like extra crispy potatoes, then roast for longer or broil to golden deliciousness…
These roasted potatoes are bursting with flavor from subtle savory charm of of the pesto with hints of basil, Parmesan and nutty pine nuts while the ranch seasoning rounds out the herbs with just a hint of ranch goodness.
This Roasted Potatoes Recipe is ready to become your new easy, favorite way to devour potatoes. Your new favorite way to impress your family and friends. Your new favorite way to consume bacon and potatoes and pesto and Parmesan at once.
Carlsbad Cravings Original
Want to try this Roasted Potatoes Recipe?
Pin it to your POTATOES, SIDES or DINNER BOARD to SAVE for later!
Find me on Pinterest for more great recipes! I am always pinning :)!
©Carlsbad Cravings by CarlsbadCravings.com
Never miss a Carlsbad Cravings Creation:
You might also like: