This Baked Cheddar Ranch Chicken Tenders Recipe is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hidden Valley®. The opinions and text are all mine.
Incredibly tender, juicy flavorful Baked Cheddar Ranch Chicken Tenders coated in the most AMAZING ranch/cheese cracker breading! These chicken tenders are so finger-lickin’-good they will fly off the plate!
Years ago, on my 30th birthday, my sister, Kimberly, (my same amazing sister who donated her kidney to me) gifted me a huge basket bursting with 30 of her favorite things – favorite books, favorite water bottle, favorite ice cream, favorite chocolate, favorite seasonings etc. One of those favorite things, which has now become one of my favorite things is/was Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix shaker!
I had seen the Hidden Valley dressing packets but never thought of having the Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix shaker on hand – but now I can’t live without it! You can add delicious ranch flavor to any dish (think chicken, popcorn, veggies, rice, etc.) with a couple shakes of Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning without having to add any caloric ranch dressing and it’s made with no artificial preservatives !
This seasoning is convenient, pantry-friendly and easily transforms everyday meals into flavor bursting dishes. A few of my favorite recipes which are 100% not sponsored but I made with Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix because I love the product so much are Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Foil Packets with Ranch Crema, Skinny Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta, Lightened Up Bacon Ranch Chicken Chowder and Baked Fiesta Ranch Chicken Tacos.
I buy my Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix shaker at my local super Walmart which makes shopping easy with everything I need all in one place. Be sure to check out Walmart.com for more recipe ideas!
But the recipe you want to make first are these Baked Cheddar Ranch Chicken Tenders! These Cheddar Ranch Chicken Tenders aren’t your ordinary chicken tenders. They are SO juicy and flavorful from first marinating in a Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning buttermilk bath. They are then coated in a delectable breading of crushed butter crackers, cheese crackers, shredded cheese, more ranch seasoning, paprika and salt. Can we say AH-mazing?!
Yes, yes we can. The breading is bursting with such multidimensional texture and flavors you won’t be able to stop eating. I just couldn’t stop eating.
One quick note – because we are dealing with baked cracker crumbs instead of all panko, the breading will be layered with flavor but don’t expect it to be super crispy. Just expect it to be deeeeelicious.
The crowning glory of these already heavenly Baked Cheddar Ranch Chicken Tenders is the silky, creamy Ranch Dip. To make, it’s just a quick whisking of sour cream, mayonnaise, our Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix and a splash of milk. I am pretty sure this Ranch Dip is the secret to happiness. Or at least to deliciousness.
Baked Cheddar Ranch Chicken Tenders. Dip on.
WANT TO TRY THESE BAKED CHEDDAR RANCH CHICKEN TENDERS?
Pin them to your chicken or dinner Board to SAVE for later!
Find me on Pinterest for more great recipes! I am always pinning :)!
©Carlsbad Cravings by CarlsbadCravings.com
Tools Used in This Recipe
Baked Cheddar Ranch Chicken Tenders
Save This Recipe To Your Recipe Box
You can now create an account on our site and save your favorite recipes all in one place!
- 10 chicken tenderloins
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon milk or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix
- Mix Marinade ingredients in a freezer size plastic bag. Add chicken and marinate in the refrigerator 2-8 hours.
- Meanwhile, whisk together all of the Ranch Dip ingredients in a medium bowl. Store in the refrigerator.
- When ready to prepare, remove chicken from refrigerator. Line a baking sheet with a baking rack and spray rack with nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare breading by grinding crackers to the size of panko breadcrumbs. Add all breading ingredients to a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Working with one chicken tenderloin at a time, remove from buttermilk with left hand and allow excess marinade to drip off (or I like to dab with a paper towel) and add to breading. With you clean right hand, firmly press breading into chicken. Add to greased baking rack. Lightly spray chicken with nonstick cooking spray. Repeat.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 12-18 minutes depending on size (until fully cooked/internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F) then broil to desired crispiness.
- Serve with Ranch Dip.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @CarlsbadCravings and Use #CarlsbadCravngs
Leave a Review, I Always Love Hearing From You!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hidden Valley®. The opinions and text are all mine.
Carlsbad Cravings© Original
leave a review