15 minute prep Fall-Off-the-Bone Slow Cooker Barbecue Ribs that everyone will go crazy for and are wonderfully easy to make!
These Slow Cooker Ribs are SUPER easy, flavorful, and so touchdown tender you will be making them again and again! They have tons of rave reviews claiming these slow cooker ribs are better than any restaurant with the best homemade barbecue sauce ever!
SLOW COOKER RIBS VIDEO
I keep a running bucket list of different types of food/recipes I want to make from Nashville Hot Chicken – check – to Beef Brisket – check – to Perfect Pot Roast – check to these Slow Cooker Ribs. After making these Slow Cooker Barbecue Ribs, I am kicking myself for not rushing them to the top of the list sooner! As in years and years sooner so I could have been chowing down on their juicy, tender, barbecue smothered bliss this whole time. At least I made them three times in one week to partially make up for it. So please don’t lose years and year of deliciousness and make these super easy Slow Cooker Barbecue Ribs ASAP!
If you have never made ribs, or never made slow cooker ribs, prepare for your mind to be blown with this easy method for moist, literally falling of the bone BBQ ribs, every single time. Our minds were blow. And our stomachs rejoiced.
Literally fall apart tender.
How to make Slow Cooker Ribs
Aside from the fall-off-the-bone tender factor, these baby back ribs are heads above the rest because they are slathered in the most incredible rub and barbecue sauce to create layers of restaurant (or better than restaurant says Patrick) flavor.
- The Spice Rub is an intoxicating blend of paprika, brown sugar, chili powder, chipotle powder, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper. The rub recipe makes quite a bit but you are going to want to use all of the blend for perfect flavor packed ribs. Not too spicy, not too sweet, but just right – or so said my parents who dropped by and polished off the leftovers.
- After you spice rub your ribs, you bake them for 15 minutes on each side to seal in the juices and render some of the fat. Meanwhile, whisk up your tantalizing barbecue sauce that is sweet and tangy and just right which is a simple mixture of ketchup, molasses, brown sugar and my secret ingredient, blackberry preserves which balances out the acidity with subtle sweetness.
- Cook the ribs in the slow cooker on low for 7-9 hours or on high for 4-5 hours or until they are fall apart tender. And they will be fall apart tender.
- Slather your crock pot ribs in more of our luscious, tantalizing homemade barbecue sauce.
- Serve these Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs with any or all of these sides (and see list below) Million Dollar Macaroni and Cheese, Moist Sweet Cornbread, Best Creamy Mashed Potatoes, Hawaiian Baked Beans and Outback’s Wedge Salad so even if your team doesn’t win on Sunday, you can still have game winning Fall-Off-the-Bone Slow Cooker Ribs feast that everyone will cheer for! And repeatedly beg for.
What to Serve with Slow Cooker Ribs
- Million Dollar Macaroni and Cheese
- Award Winning Sweet Moist Cornbread
- Kicked Up Classy Creamy Potato Salad
- Company Mashed Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Hawaiian Baked Beans
- Baked Parmesan Fingerling Potato Fries
- Cheesy Pull Apart Pesto Bread
- Slow Cooker Creamed Corn
- Greek Pasta Salad with Sun-Dried Tomato Feta Pesto
- Wedge Salad with Blue Cheese Ranch
Want to try these Fall Off the Bone Slow Cooker Ribs with Homemade BBQ Sauce?
Pin them to your Crockpot, Beef or Entertaining Board to SAVE for later!
Find me on Pinterest for more great recipes! I am always pinning :)!
©Carlsbad Cravings by CarlsbadCravings.com
Carlsbad Cravings Original
Never miss a Carlsbad Cravings Creation:
You might also like: