Light and refreshing Rainbow Fruit Salsa Cheesecake Dip bursting with sweet fruit over a bed of creamy, lemony no bake yogurt cheesecake served with crispy Cinnamon Churro Chips! A delicious make ahead dessert or appetizer that no one will be able to stop munching!
Its no secret that I love cheesecake. And lemon. And Salsa. And fruit salsa. And chips. When you combine all these loves together, you get a very, very looooovable dessert/appetizer that will have your taste buds celebrating the last few weeks of summer in full giddiness.
The fruit layer is bursting with a rainbow of fruit from blueberries to pineapple, to mangoes, to pears to strawberries.
This combo of fruit alone is enough to get giddy about, but envelop the fruit with some sweet strawberry jam and our fruit has just been dessertified, worthy to crown our luscious no bake cheesecake layer.
The velvety cheesecake layer is a simple combination of whipped cream cheese, lemon yogurt, sugar and lemon juice. Creamy, velvety, sweetness I want to eat with a spoon. But trust me, its even better with the fruit.
And even better with Churro Chips! These crispy baked cinnamon and sugar dusted chips are Addicting! Yes – addicting with with a capital A. They are my favorite way to devour this cheesecake dip but it would also be delicious with vanilla oreos, wafers, graham crackers…
But you want to devour it with Churro Chips! …every last sweet refreshing, creamy bite…
LOOKING FOR MORE CHEESECAKE DESSERT RECIPES?
- Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars
- Cherry Cheesecake Dip
- Strawberry Cheesecake Parfait
- Key Lime Cheesecake Fruit Dip
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pancakes
- White Chocolate Berry Cheesecake Dip
Rainbow Salsa Fruit Cheesecake Dip
Save This Recipe To Your Recipe Box
You can now create an account on our site and save your favorite recipes all in one place!
No Bake Cheesecake Layer
- 8 oz, cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 5.3 oz. container lemon yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Fruit Salsa Layer
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 1/2 pound strawberries, diced
- 1 pear, diced
- 6 oz. blueberries
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 tablespoon strawberry or raspberry preserves
Baked Churro Chips/Cinnamon Crisps (recipe HERE), highly recommended
- Recipe Baked Churro Chips/Cinnamon Crisps highly recommended
- graham crackers
- vanilla oreos
- With a stand or handheld mixer, cream the cream cheese and sugar together at medium speed until light and creamy, scraping down sides as needed. Add yogurt, vanilla and lemon juice and mix until well combined, scraping down sides as needed. Pour onto a serving platter or pie dish and spread evenly with a spatula.
- Heat jam in microwave for 30 seconds, or until melted. Add fruit to a large bowl and gently toss with jam. Chill fruit and cheesecake separately in the refrigerator until ready to serve, at least one hour up to 24.
- When ready to serve, spoon fruit over the cheesecake layer. Serve with Baked Churro Chips (highly recommended), graham crackers, pretzels, vanilla oreos, etc.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @CarlsbadCravings and Use #CarlsbadCravngs
Leave a Review, I Always Love Hearing From You!
Carlsbad Cravings© Original