Impressive and delicious EASY NO BAKE key lime cheesecake filling cocooned in soft sugar cookie cups made from pre-made cookie dough – doesn’t get much simpler or delicious! Perfect for any occasion, like Easter or baby/bridal showers!
You might have noticed I’m somewhat obsessed with cheesecake – so rich, silky and creamy.
And now I am obsessed with these Key Lime Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Cups. The velvety cheesecake is sweet, tart and comprised of just a few ingredients – Greek Key Lime yogurt, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and finished with key lime zest (if you can’t find key limes, you can substitute regular limes), whisked to silky cheesecake creamyliciousness.
How to make Key Lime Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Cups
But that’s only half the perfection. The Key Lime Cheesecake is nestled in a soft, buttery, sugar cookie cup made by simply pressing premade sugar cookie dough into muffin tins (as you can see, they don’t need to be perfect)…
Then baked until just golden so they remain super soft, melt-in-your-mouth chewy.
Then filled with your easy no bake Key Lime cheesecake.
You can let your cheesecake filling set in the refrigerator for a couple hours then top with your favorite berries, OR…
If you can’t wait – and I couldn’t wait – you can immediately top and dig into the soft, sugar cookie stuffed Key Lime Cheesecake Cups.
Perfect either way. Perfect for any occasion.
Looking for more Cheesecake Recipes?
- Cherry Cheesecake Dip
- Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars
- Layered Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Raspberry Chocolate Cheesecake
- Key Lime Cheesecake Fruit Dip
- Eggnog Cranberry Cheesecake
- German Chocolate Cheesecake
- Blueberry Cheesecake
- Strawberry Cheesecake
Tools Used in This Recipe
Easy Key Lime Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Cups
Save This Recipe To Your Recipe Box
You can now create an account on our site and save your favorite recipes all in one place!
- 1 16 oz. pkg. Pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookie dough
No Bake Key Lime Cheesecake
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 5.3 oz. Key Lime Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 tablespoons key lime juice (may sub regular lime)
- 1/4 cup sifted powdered sugar
- zest from 1 key lime (may sub. regular lime)
- Fresh berries
- whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Grease a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray with FLOUR (like this)*. Cut cookie dough into 12 even slices and press into the bottom and about 2/3 up the sides of prepared muffin cups. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until edges are barely golden. Let cool 5 minutes then gently transfer to a wire rack to cool completely (about 20 minutes).
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, beat cream cheese, Greek yogurt, vanilla, and 1 tablespoon key lime juice until smooth. Gradually beat in powdered sugar. Stir in key lime zest. Taste and add additional tablespoon lime juice if desired (how I like it).
- When cookie cups are cool, evenly spoon cheesecake filling into cups and refrigerate 1-2 hours to set. If you don’t want to wait, they are still delicious right away, the filling will just be softer.
- Garnish with berries and whipped cream if desired.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @CarlsbadCravings and Use #CarlsbadCravngs
Leave a Review, I Always Love Hearing From You!
leave a review