Pear Gorgonzola Pizza on your table in 20 minutes!
This Pear Gorgonzola Pizza recipe is fresh, sweet and salty and OUT OF THIS WORLD delicious. It boasts layers of pesto, brie cheese, pears, strawberries, pistachios, and Gorgonzola all drizzled with Balsamic Reduction. It’s a dreamilicous appetizer, brunch or lunch that will have everyone singing your praises!
Thank you Flatout Flatbread for sponsoring this Pear Gorgonzola Pizza recipe post. All opinions are my own.
Spring is finally here and with it the advent of everything fresh and flirty from Pina Colada Fruti Salad to Key Lime Cheesecake Fruit Dip to Grilled Pineapple Salsa and now this Pear Gorgonzola Pizza recipe!
When I concocted this heavenly Pear Gorgonzola Pizza, I had Easter in mind. Now I can’t get it out of my mind. The symphony of textures and flavors is nothing short of mesmerizing. And you will mesmerize all your Easter guests with its hypnotic multidimensional flavors.
What you Need to Make Pear Gorgonzola Pizza
To start, this Pear Gorgonzola Pizza recipe calls for 2 flatbreads, specifically Flatout Flatbreads. The flatbread comes in Spicy Italian, Rosemary Olive Oil and my choice for this pizza, Rustic White – the perfect pearing for this grown up pizza.
The Flatout Flatbreads are wonderfully thin so they bake up super quickly with the perfect amount of crispy. Whenever you have a pizza craving, simply throw your favorite toppings on your favorite flavor of flatbread and bake for 6 minutes – and you have your an appetizer, snack or meal in minutes with only one pan !
How to make Pear Gorgonzola Pizza
This Pear Gorgonzola Pizza recipe, on the other hand, not quite as simple, but every bit as easy and eat-your-whole-flatbread-in-one-sitting-delicious. To make this Flatbread, simply bake your Flatout Flatbreads for 2 minutes then spread with brie cheese and smother in pesto. That alone would be amazing. But it gets better…
Top with thinly sliced pears and red onions and bake for 4 more minutes. That alone would be amazing. But it gets better…
Top with sweet diced strawberries, tangy Gorgonzola and crunchy pistachios. But it get’s better.
Top with Balsamic Reduction Drizzle…
If you have never made balsamic reduction, you have been sitting on liquid gold and didn’t even know it! As the balsamic vinegar reduces with some brown sugar, it becomes less acidity, more sweet and one of the most concentrated flavors of YUM you will ever taste.
Tip for Pear Gorgonzola Pizza
- You can substitute the flatbread with naan or storebought or homemade pizza dough.
- I love the addition of strawberries, but alternatively you can use more pears or raspberries.
- Let the brie sit at room temperature while you prepare your other ingredients so it will spread easier. You can also microwave it for a few seconds to soften.
- You will want to have all your toppings diced and ready so you can immediately drizzle with Balsamic Reduction because it will thicken and harden as it sits.
- The pistachios add a wonderfully salty crunch. Bacon would also be a delicious substitution.
- Although this is Pear GORGONZOLA Pizza, you may substitute the Gorgonzola for feta for less of a bite.
Pear Gorgonzola Pizza recipe with Balsamic Reduction Drizzle. It doesn’t get any better.
Want to try this Pear Gorgonzola Pizza recipe?
Pin it to your appetizer, summer or holiday Board to SAVE for later!
Find me on Pinterest for more great recipes! I am always pinning :)!
©Carlsbad Cravings by CarlsbadCravings.com
Looking For more pizza recipes?
- Thai Chicken Pizza
- Pulled Pork Pizza
- Taco Flatbread Pizza
- Greek Flatbread Pizza
- Philly Cheese Steak Pizza
- Pizza Pinwheels
- Mini Hawaiian Pizzas
- Alice Springs Chicken French bread Pizza
Carlsbad Cravings Original
Never miss a Carlsbad Cravings Creation:
You might also like: