Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie made even more drool worthy with perfect proportions in individual mini pie form!
These Chocolate Peanut Butter Pies are an easy, make ahead, almost no bake rich, decadently DELICIOUS dessert with a toffee graham cracker crust, creamy peanut butter filling, and silky chocolate ganache topping sure to satisfy all your peanut butter, chocolate cravings. They are make ahead and freeze so they are the ideal stress free entertaining or special occasion dessert!
The Best Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
These adorably delicious mini Chocolate Peanut Butter Pies are “the best” in my book becauseL
- They are mini Chocolate Peanut Butter Pies which means you get the perfect ratio of crust to filling.
- Mini means they are easy to transport, serve and eat – not to mention they are so cute!
- They boast a buttery graham cracker crust that’s not just graham crackers and butter but toffee bits for a Toffee Graham Cracker Crust. Perfection.
- This Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie recipe is almost no bake. You bake the mini crusts for about five minutes and that’s it for the oven! Baking helps the crust bind together so it doesn’t crumble all over when you bite into the mini pies because you don’t want to miss a crumb of this crust. The Toffee Graham Cracker crusts are delish but not overpowering – the perfect compliment to the peanut butter filling.
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Graham Cracker Toffee Crust: Add Graham crackers, butter, brown sugar and toffee to a to a food processor and blend to a fine crumble. Divide Crust mixture between the 12 liners (about a heaping tablespoon each) and press into the bottom of the liners. Bake for 5-7 minutes or until lightly golden. Set aside. If you don’t have a food processor you can use a rolling pin to crumble the graham crackers and toffee bits and then combine everything in a large bowl. Toffee Bits are located in the baking section by the chocolate chips. You can omit them if you can’t find them but they add a wonderfully sweet taste to both the pie and crust.
- Heavy Cream: We start by whipping heavy cream in a large bowl with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form and then set aside. This is what will give our pies the lightness to cut through the rich peanut butter.
- Filling: The filling is a whipped combination of heavy cream, cream cheese, sugar, toffee bits (you don’t taste the “crunch” – they just add a little something-something-something) and a splash of vanilla. Before you fold in your heavy cream into the peanut butter/cream cheese mixture, it will be very thick so don’t be alarmed. Once this peanut butter/sugar mixture is thick and creamy, you fold in your freshly whipped heavy cream to create a fluffy, silky, creamy peanut butter filling..mmmmmmmm…..(you are going to want to lick the bowl clean and you can! because it doesn’t have eggs…not that that usually stops me…)
4. Assemble: Spoon your whipped splendor of Peanut Butter Pie Filling over the Toffee Graham Cracker Crust (they will fill to the top) and freeze for at least one hour to harden. You are welcome to freeze for days – just whenever you are ready for the next step.
5. Chocolate Ganache: Once your peanut butter pies are firm, make Chocolate Ganache by heating heavy cream in a microwave safe bowl for about 90 seconds. Add chopped chocolate, let sit one minute then vigorously whisk until smooth. Let cool to barely warm, stirring occasionally (it will thicken as it cools.). Spoon the Chocolate Ganache over the peanut butter cups and spread with the back of the spoon.
Once ready to devour, serve immediately as they tend to soften quickly. But get consumed even quicker because these mini Chocolate Peanut Butter Pies are lusciously rich, and peanut butter creamy creamy crowned with silky chocolate are too much to resist.
So please make these Mini Chocolate Peanut Butter Pies as soon as possible because they are every chocolate lover, peanut butter lovers dream. Go, Be a dream maker.
Looking for more Summer Dessert Recipes?
- Almost No Bake Ultimate Mud Pie
- Strawberry Shortcakes with Lemon Curd Whipped Cream
- Almost No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Pie
- Easy Mini Key Lime Cheesecake Pies
Never miss a Carlsbad Cravings Creation:
You might also like: