Tender, juicy Chicken Bites tossed in chipotle seasoning mix, honey and lime on your table in less than 20 minutes for the ultimate quick and easy weeknight dinner!
This Chicken Bites recipe is a quick, versatile, trusty weeknight dinner made with pantry friendly ingredients and just minutes of prep! The chicken is coated in a chipotle forward fiesta seasoning mix, pan seared to golden perfection, then tossed in honey and lime juice for an explosion of juicy, tangy, sweet and spicy heaven that everyone will be swooning over! Best of all, you can season the chicken up to two days ahead of time, then just toss it in a skillet at dinner time. This versatile Chicken Bites recipe can be served simply with rice or mashed potatoes and veggies, or in salads, roasted veggie bowls, burrito bowls, tacos, quesadillas and more!
We love easy chicken recipes that are anything but boring! Don’t miss these chicken recipes on your table in 30 minutes: Smothered Chicken, Honey Lime Chicken Thighs, Balsamic Chicken and Veggies, or Creamy Mushroom Chicken.
How to Make Chicken Bites Video
Chicken Bites REcipe Ingredients
These Chicken Bites are destined to become a repeat favorite, not only because they’re so easy, but because you can make them at a moment’s notice with pantry friendly ingredients! Let’s take a closer look at what you’ll need to make this recipe (full recipe in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the post):
HOW TO MAKE Chicken Bites
Are you are you ready to be blown away at just how easy this Chicken Bites recipe is to make?! Here’s how (full recipe in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the post):
TIPS FOR making Chicken Bites
This recipe is pretty straightforward, but there are some tips for the BEST Chicken Bites:
possible recipe variations
You can easily customize this recipe by changing the seasonings, honey, lime, adding vegetables, etc. Here are just a few ideas:
WHAT to serve with Chicken Bites
Chicken Bites an be served with any number of sides like roasted veggies and mashed potatoes or rice, beans and mango salsa for a Tex-Mex flair, or add the chicken to bowls, salads, etc. Below are some tasty side ideas (see next section for more serving ideas):
Ways to serve Chicken Bites
This Chicken Bites recipe is fabulous on its own or it can be added to bowls, salads, wraps, etc. Here are just a few ideas:
Tools Used in This RecipeSee Favorite Tools
Chipotle Honey Lime Chicken Bites
Save This Recipe To Your Recipe Box
You can now create an account on our site and save your favorite recipes all in one place!
- Spice mix: Whisk all the spices together in a medium bowl.
- Season chicken: While the chopped chicken is still on the cutting board, pat it dry with paper towels, then toss it with the spice mix.
- Add glaze: Stir in the lime juice and honey until evenly coated. (start with 1 TBS honey if you want it less sweet), Serve with all that yummy glaze. Garnish with cilantro if desired.
- Serve: See post for lots of tasty serving ideas!
- Spice level. Chipotle chili pepper can be found in the seasoning aisle in any grocery store or on Amazon HERE. ½ teaspoon should be perfect for most people (medium kick), but reduce for less heat, or increase to ¾ or 1 teaspoon if you love heat.
- Adjust to taste. Make these Chicken Bites your own! If you want a more lime forward flavor profile, add only one tablespoon of honey, or increase the lime juice. If you’re looking for a little sweeter, add 2 tablespoons honey. If you’re not sure, start with one tablespoon of each and adjust to taste.
- Meal prep. These Chicken Bites can be chopped, seasoned, covered and refrigerated up to two days ahead of time. When it’s time for dinner, let the chicken rest on the counter for 30 minutes before cooking.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @CarlsbadCravings and Use #CarlsbadCravngs
Leave a Review, I Always Love Hearing From You!