This Buffalo Chicken Pull Apart Bread is crazy delicious, wonderfully EASY and an epic crowd-pleasing appetizer perfect for Game Day and every party!
This Buffalo Chicken Pull Apart Bread with biscuits is your favorite warm, cheesy, decadent buffalo chicken dip loaded with bacon and baked right into a buttery biscuit ring then dunked creamy Blue Cheese Dressing. It looks super impressive but you won’t believe how easy it is! You can make the Buffalo Chicken Dip and assemble the ring beforehand so all you have to do is bake when it’s party time!
This Buffalo Chicken Pull Apart Bread post is sponsored by Litehouse Inc. All opinions are my own.
Are you ready for the BIG GAME in just a few short days? If you need some last minute inspiration you can find ALL my Game Day Recipes in ONE spot in this Top Game Day Recipe Round Up post. My latest addition is the Buffalo Chicken Pull Apart Bread and I couldn’t be more excited about it!
This Buffalo Chicken Pull Apart Bread is a cross between two of my favorite appetizers – my Buffalo Chicken Dip Stuffed French Bread and the concept/technique of my Italian Sausage Ring and when these two epic party foods unite, we get colossal winning flavor!
Although this Buffalo Chicken Pull Apart Bread looks beautifully impressive it is actually super easy! So easy, in fact, you don’t even have to turn on the stove top – all you need is a mixing bowl and bundt pan and a whole lot of self control to not eat the Dip into oblivion before it’s even baked.
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Pull Apart Bread
- Step 1: To make this easy Buffalo Chicken Pull Apart Bread, we first combine ¼ cup Litehouse Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing with cream cheese, hot sauce and a balance of hand picked seasonings. Often Buffalo Chicken dips seem one note because they rely on the hot sauce for flavor – not our Dip! Our Buffalo Chicken Dip is satisfyingly multi-dimensional rounded out by our tangy Blue Cheese Dressing, chili powder, cumin, smoked paprika, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Step 2: Next, we stir in sharp cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese followed by pre-cooked chicken and bacon for creamy, cheesy, tangy, salty, spicy chicken. And that’s it for the Dip! Couldn’t be any easier – or more delicious.
- Step 3: We cocoon our Buffalo Chicken Dip in buttery, pillowy biscuits to make Buffalo Chicken Pull Apart Bread. To make this easy ring, simply lay your store-bought biscuits out separately on a flat surface then top each biscuit with approximately 1 1/2 tablespoons Buffalo Chicken Dip (more or less so you use all the Dip).
- The easiest and fastest way to transfer the loaded biscuits into the bundt pan is to stack 3-4 biscuits together to form a tower and then turn the tower on its side and lay it in the bundt pan. The Chicken Dip biscuits will be tight, so you will have to squeeze them together.
- Step 4: Next, we drizzle the ring evenly with 2 tablespoons melted butter and bake for 30 minutes until beautifully golden.
- Step 5: Then sprinkle with more cheddar and mozzarella and bake another 5 minutes or so until ooegy, gooey and bubbly.
Step 5: Pull, dip and eat!
What I Should I Serve with Buffalo Chicken Pull Apart Bread?
The rich, cheesy, spicy Buffalo Chicken Pull Apart Bread is fabulous dunked in either creamy ranch or Blue Cheese – I vote for tangy Litehouse Chunky Blue Cheese. It is made with the company’s original award-winning recipe and artisan blue cheese chunks. Even if you don’t think you like blue cheese, I am confident you will love this Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing. It is on the mild side as far as blue cheeses go, with just the right amount of tang and did I say already soooooo creamy?! You won’t find a silkier dressing!
Aside from this Buffalo Chicken Pull Apart Bread, I love Litehouse Dressing with everything! If you aren’t familiar with Litehouse Dressings, they are sooooo irresistibly creamy, flavorful and drinkably delicious! They are hands down my favorite line of dressings because of their taste (this would be reason enough), but I love their company values, story/origin and that these dressings are made with no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives! Litehouse’s Homestyle Ranch was recently declared the BEST tasting ranch dressing by consumers! And I agree!
So whether you dunk your cheesy Buffalo Chicken Pull Apart Bread in Litehouse Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing or Ranch, pretty soon you won’t even care who wins the game because you’ve already won with indulgently delicious Buffalo Chicken Pull Apart Bread.
Looking for more Game Day Food?
- Italian Meatball Sliders
- Artichoke Dip Bites
- Cheesy Chili Dip
- Cheesy Meatball Pull Apart Bread
- Brie Spinach Dip
- Pesto Pull Apart Bread
Want to try this Buffalo Chicken Pull Apart Bread Recipe?
Pin it to your GAME DAY, APPETIZER, PARTY or CHICKEN Board to save for later!
Find me on Pinterest for more great recipes! I am always pinning :)!
©Carlsbad Cravings by CarlsbadCravings.com
Carlsbad Cravings Original
Never miss a Carlsbad Cravings Creation:
You might also like: