- 18 oz. pkg. Cream Cheesesoftened
- 1cup sour cream
- 1/2cup mayonnaise
- 1tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1tablespoon lemon juice
- 2teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2tsp EACH ground mustard, garlic powder, salt
- a couple shakes Tabascoor favorite hot sauce
- 1/3cup thinly chopped green onions
- 1cup freshly grated sharp cheddar cheesedivided
- 1cup freshly grated mozzarella cheesedivided
- 16oz. lump crab meat(or two 6 oz. cans, drained)
Panko Topping (optional)
- 2tablespoons butter
- 1/2cup panko breadcrumbs
- crackers, pita chips, chips, bread, vegetables
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Add cream cheese to a mixing bowl and beat with a handheld mixer on medium-high speed for one minute. Add sour cream, mayonnaise, Worcestershire, lemon juice and all seasonings and beat until combined.
Stir in green onions, 1/2 cup cheddar, 1/2 cup mozzarella, then fold in crab meat. Spoon into a 2-qt. baking dish or 10” skillet and spread into an even layer. Evenly top with remaining cheeses; set aside.
Prepare panko topping by melting butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Stir in panko and continue to stir constantly until panko is golden. Evenly sprinkle over cheeses.
Cover with foil and bake at 375° F for 25-30 min. OR until the dip is bubbling around the edges and the dip is hot throughout (baking time will vary depending on depth of dish – don’t shortcut the baking, it is what helps make it creamy).
Serve warm with baguette slices, crackers, chips or vegetables.