Teriyaki Chicken Salad is one of the most delicious salads you will ever sink your teeth into with epic Pineapple Sesame Dressing!
This Teriyaki Chicken Salad will have you saying OH MY YUM! This to live for salad is packed with cool, crisp veggies, sweet pineapple, salty macadamia nuts and toasted coconut all doused with fresh tangy Pineapple Sesame Dressing! But the best part is all that freshness WITH juicy, savory Sweet Chili Teriyaki Chicken and the Teriyaki Sauce that you you drizzle all over your salad!
I was so in love with the Sweet Chili Teriyaki Chicken I posted earlier this week, that I had to surround it with my other loves, (AKA pineapple, coconut and macadamia nuts!) and make it a complete drool worthy meal – enter Teriyaki Chicken Salad! This salad is hearty and healthy and the answer to your weeknight dinner dilemma or makes a beautiful, delicious party salad as well. I also love to pack all the leftover Teriyaki Chicken Salad into a wrap with some rice (my favorite food) for lunch the next day. The deliciousness that just keeps on giving…
Looking for More Teriyaki Dinners?
- One Pot Teriyaki Chicken and Pineapple Rice
- Teriyaki Chicken Tacos with Pineapple Pear Salsa
- Sweet Chili Teriyaki Chicken
- Teriyaki Chicken Bowls
- Honey Teriyaki Chicken Pineapple Sandwich
- Sheet Pan Teriyaki Shrimp, Pineapple and Snap Peas
The Best Teriyaki Chicken
Along with fresh pineapple, coconut and macadamia nuts, this Teriyaki Chicken Salad is packed with crunchy lettuce, bell peppers and carrots for a symphony of layered flavors and textures that perfectly enhance the main event of 5 Minute Prep Sweet Chili Teriyaki Chicken. I substituted some of the sugar typically found in Teriyaki Chicken with Asian Sweet Chili Sauce so we not only get sweet but we get sweet heat infused with red chilies, garlic and ginger – a depth of flavor that can’t be beat. I added some cider vinegar to add back some tang and balance the sweetness along with additional garlic and ginger to create a dynamic marinade/Sauce that takes just minutes to whip up!
The Teriyaki Chicken itself can be grilled or cooked in a skillet, and is oh so juicy from the teriyaki marinade for an explosion of flavor in every tender bite. And then comes more magic…
The Best Dressing for Teriyaki Chicken Salad
When I went to Outback a while ago, Patrick ordered their Blue Cheese Wedge Salad which is drizzled with both Blue Cheese dressing and Balsamic Glaze. The dual combination was so epic that I knew I wanted to make a salad drizzled with two dressings without double the work and this Teriyaki Chicken Salad is the perfect fit (and the perfect flavors). After you cook your chicken, you thicken some of the reserved marinade with cornstarch to create your Teriyaki Sauce that you slather all over your chicken AND drizzle all over your salad. Because you will want it all over your salad.
You then drizzle your salad with Fresh Pineapple Sesame Dressing made from pineapple, garlic, ginger honey, cider vinegar, toasted sesame oil and sesame seeds for a tangy, sweet and savory combination you will be be craving for days. Weeks.
Teriyaki Chicken Salad with Pineapple Sesame Dressing. A must this summer and all year long!
Looking for more Chicken Salad Recipes
- Caprese Chicken Salad with Creamy Balsamic Reduction Dressing
- Buffalo Chicken Salad with Blue Cheese Cilantro Ranch
- Chipotle BBQ Chicken Salad with Tomatillo Avocado Ranch
- Cilantro Lime Chicken Taco Salad with Fiesta Catalina Dressing
- Asian Salad (with Chicken) with Sriracha Peanut Dressing
- Greek Chicken Salad with Tzatziki Dressing and Pita Croutons
- Chipotle Chicken Salad with Honey Lime Mango Dressing
- Coconut Cashew Chicken Salad with Pineapple Ginger Vinaigrette
- Garden Caesar Salad with Lemon Basil Chicken
- Southwest Pepper Jack Salad with Chile Lime Chicken
- Bacon Ranch Chicken Salad with Cheesy Croutons
- Chinese Chicken Salad Wraps
Want to try this Teriyaki Chicken Salad Recipe with Pineapple Sesame Dressing?
Pin it to your SALAD, ASIAN or CHICKEN Board to SAVE for later!
Find me on Pinterest for more great recipes! I am always pinning :)!
©Carlsbad Cravings by CarlsbadCravings.com
©Carlsbad Cravings Original
Never miss a Carlsbad Cravings Creation:
You might also like: