Make everyone’s favorite Caesar Salad into a meal with fresh, crunchy, cool and creamy Chicken Caesar Wraps – your family will go crazy over these! They’re kid-approved, light yet satisfying, and easy to make with marinate-and-grill Lemon Basil Chicken or use rotisserie chicken for the ultimate quick lunch or dinner on your table, in just 20 minutes!
Watch How to Make Chicken Wrap Recipe
Grilled Chicken Caesar Wrap ingredients
Use homemade ingredients, shortcut ingredients, (section below), or a combo! (Full measurements in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the post.)
How to make a Chicken Caesar Wrap
You will love how easily this chicken wrap recipe comes together! Let’s take a closer look with step-by-step photos (full recipe in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the post):
How to serve this Chicken Caesar Wrap Recipe
Serve Caesar Chicken Wraps immediately after assembling for the freshest, crunchiest lettuce, bacon and croutons. I prefer my chicken wraps room temperature – just after they are toasted, so the outside is warm and crispy and the inside is still fresh but not chilled.
What’s a good side for chicken wraps?
These Chicken Caesar Wrap recipe is a complete meal in one! We also like to serve them with a simple fruit like grapes or cantaloupe and chips. If you’re looking for sides to impress, try serving them with:
To assemble 4-6 hours ahead of time for work or a picnic:
To serve throughout the week:
Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap FAQs
To prevent a soggy Chicken Caesar Wrap, consume it immediately after adding the filling and rolling. If not consuming immediately, go light on the dressing, then serve it as a dipping sauce on the side. Toasting the wraps will also help prevent them from becoming soggy for a few hours.
Caesar wraps can provide a balanced combination of lean protein from chicken, fiber from lettuce, and calcium from Parmesan cheese. However, the nutritional value can vary depending on the specific ingredients and preparation methods used. For example, the Caesar dressing and tortilla can add extra calories, fat, and sodium.
For the healthiest Caesar wraps, use a lite Caesar, or my my Caesar dressing recipe swapping Greek yogurt for the mayonnaise and sour cream. Use less cheese, turkey bacon and choose a whole grain tortilla instead of a refined flour tortilla.
Tools Used in This RecipeSee Favorite Tools
Chicken Caesar Wrap Recipe
Save This Recipe To Your Recipe Box
You can now create an account on our site and save your favorite recipes all in one place!
- 2 cups Lemon Basil Chicken recipe <-click for recipe OR 2 cups any shredded, cooked chicken
- 6 slices bacon cooked, chopped
- 3 cups Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2/3 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup garlic herb croutons
- 1/2 cup Caesar salad dressing <-click for the best homemade!
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 5 burrito size (10-12 inch) flour tortillas
- Chicken: Prepare Lemon Basil Chicken according to recipe directions (click HERE for recipe). Let rest 10 minutes before chopping. Chicken can be prepped 3-5 days ahead of time.
- Filling: Add all of the Filling ingredients to a large bowl and toss to evenly combine.
- Assemble: Place tortillas on a flat surface and add the filling towards the bottom third of the wrap in a line.
- Wrap: Roll up tortillas burrito-style by folding the edges in next to the filling, folding up the bottom over the filling, then tightly rolling from the bottom, squeezing in any escaping filling as you roll. Place seam side down.
- Toast (optional, recommended): Heat a cast iron skillet or nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Working in batches, add wraps seam side down and toast, rotating as each side turns golden.
- To assemble 4-6 hours ahead of time for work or a picnic: Go light on the dressing, then serve it as a dipping sauce on the side. Don’t skip toasting the wraps. Wrap individually in plastic wrap.
- To serve throughout the week: Prepare and refrigerate ingredients separately, then toss together for quick assembly.
- Storage: Assembled wraps will keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, but the lettuce and tortillas will soften. The wraps are best assembled right before eating. The ingredients will store separately for up to 5 days.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @CarlsbadCravings and Use #CarlsbadCravngs
Leave a Review, I Always Love Hearing From You!