25 MINUTE Chinese Chicken Salad Wraps are your favorite Chinese salad in quick, fresh, crunchy portable wrap form!
These delectable Chinese Chicken Salad Wraps are loaded with tender rotisserie chicken and crispy vegetables tossed in vibrant dressing all cocooned in soft flatbread slathered with Asian chili mayo! These Chicken Wraps are an explosion of flavor and texture for a healthy, satisfying lunch/dinner or grab and go park/picnic/road trip meal!
These Chinese Chicken Salad Wraps are sponsored by Flatout. All opinions are my own.
How to make Chicken Wrap Video
Raise your hand if you also love Chinese Chicken Salad?! Its vibrant, fresh, crunchy, healthy and this version is also flavorful! And when you transform your new favorite Chicken Salad into wraps, you have a more satisfying meal that is quick and easy, transportable, make ahead, and a meal-in-one that belongs in one hand while you’re sipping a refreshing beverage in the other. All without touching the stove. These cravilicious Chinese Chicken Salad Wraps are ideal for busy weeknights, home or packed lunches, or any time you are simply craving fresh and crunchy textures that will leave your taste buds satisfied and your waist line happy 🙂
How to Make Chinese Chicken Salad Wraps
Chinese Chicken Salad ingredients vary wildly from cabbage, carrots, bell peppers and bean sprouts to edamame, bok choy, celery, and mushrooms. There is no right or wrong way to make a Chinese Chicken Salad – you can essentially use whatever you have on hand, just make sure you have tons of CRUNCH. The crunch mainly comes from the cabbage. Oh, how I heart cabbage 10X over lettuce. Its way crispier and stays fresh way longer. So just keep some cabbage on hand and you will always be ready for these Chinese Chicken Salad Wraps!
The rest of the dynamic salad wrap filling is comprised of tender rotisserie chicken, fresh red bell peppers, shredded carrots, crunchy snow peas, zesty cilantro and punchy green onions. The chicken is wonderfully flavorful thanks to the dressing (more on that later), ready in a snap and a fabulous way to use left over chicken or a fresh rotisserie chicken.
Now what really sets these Chinese Chicken Wraps apart are the 1) homemade Chinese Dressing, 2) Asian Chili Mayo. and 3) using Flatout® Flatbread.
Dressing for Chinese Chicken Salad Wraps
So let’s talk dressing! Easy, addicting, best ever Asian Dressing. This dressing is comprised of pantry ingredients that can be whipped together in minutes. We’re talking rice vinegar, canola oil, soy sauce, Asian sweet chili sauce, sriracha, sugar and our seasonings of salt, pepper, ground ginger, garlic powder. It is tangy and robust yet light at the same time.
The dressing also becomes our marinade as we toss our chicken with it while we prep our other veggies. The pre-cooked chicken seeps up an astonishing amount of flavor in just minutes. We mix the rest of our veggies with the Asian Dressing and then you can either store the salad filling to make Chinese Chicken Salad Wraps at a seconds notice (my preferred method as the flavors develop and meld and taste even better the next day), or proceed to make your Chinese Chicken Salad Wraps because you just can’t wait any longer! also my preferred method because I have no self control when it comes to these wraps.
How to Assemble Chinese Chicken Salad Wraps
To assemble your wraps, its mere minutes of slathering, filling and wrapping. We slather our wraps with our fabulous Asian Chili Mayo that is a simple whisking of mayonnaise with Asian sweet chili sauce to create a sweet and spicy creamy base to cocoon our hearty filling. This simple step is crucial as it adds a silky refreshing layer that unifies the crunchy filling. Finally, all the goodness get’s swaddled in Flatout® Flatbread. Typically, a wrap is rolled in a tortilla but once you try them in Flatout® Flatbread, you will never go back.
Flatout® Flatbread is soft yet thicker than a traditional tortilla so it doesn’t tear or get soggy AND Flatout® Flatbread is actually good for you! I used Flatout® Multi-Grain with Flax which is made from 100% stone ground whole wheat and are high in fiber, with half the calories and half the carbs of two slices of 100% whole wheat bread! Flatout® also boasts a gluten free flatbread and many other flavor variations so there is something for everyone!
So if you love Asian dishes but don’t love all the hassle and extra calories, you are going to fall in love with these Chinese Chicken Salad Wraps! Quick and easy and packed with addicting multi-dimensions layers of flavor and texture in every crunchy, healthy bite!
Make sure to check out Flatout® Flatbread for tons more easy wrap ideas HERE. Flatout Flatbreads are in the deli/bakery section of most major grocery stores, if you can’t find them, visit FlatoutFinder.com to find a store near you.
Looking for more Chicken Salad Recipes
- Caprese Chicken Salad with Creamy Balsamic Reduction Dressing
- Buffalo Chicken Salad with Blue Cheese Cilantro Ranch
- Chipotle BBQ Chicken Salad with Tomatillo Avocado Ranch
- Teriyaki Chicken Salad with Pineapple Sesame Dressing
- Cilantro Lime Chicken Taco Salad with Fiesta Catalina Dressing
- Asian Salad (with Chicken) with Sriracha Peanut Dressing
- Greek Chicken Salad with Tzatziki Dressing and Pita Croutons
- Chipotle Chicken Salad with Honey Lime Mango Dressing
- Coconut Cashew Chicken Salad with Pineapple Ginger Vinaigrette
- Garden Caesar Salad with Lemon Basil Chicken
- Southwest Pepper Jack Salad with Chile Lime Chicken
- Bacon Ranch Chicken Salad with Cheesy Croutons
Want to try these Chinese Chicken Salad Wraps?
Pin them to your CHICKEN, LUNCH, 30 MINUTE MEALS or ASIAN Board to SAVE for later!
Find me on Pinterest for more great recipes! I am always pinning :)!
©Carlsbad Cravings by CarlsbadCravings.com
Tools Used in This Recipe
Chinese Chicken Salad Wraps (VIDEO)
Save This Recipe To Your Recipe Box
You can now create an account on our site and save your favorite recipes all in one place!
- 6 Flatout® Flatbreads I use Multi-grain with Flax
- 6 romaine lettuce leaves (optional if assembling in advance)
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 3 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 large carrot finely shredded
- 1 cup Snow peas ends trimmed and julienned
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup loosely packed cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2-3 tablespoons Asian sweet chili sauce (3 has a little more heat)
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2-2 teaspoon sriracha optional
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 tsp EACH salt, ginger, garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (optional)*
Asian Chili Mayo
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or yogurt or a combo
- 1 tablespoon Asian sweet chili sauce
- Add all of the Dressing ingredients (except lime juice) to a large bowl and whisk to combine, starting with just a little sriracha and adding more to taste (you can also add more once the salad is added).
- Add chicken to Dressing and toss to coat while you chop your veggies.
- Add all of the remaining Salad Filling ingredients to the Dressing and toss until evenly coated. If you are making filling ahead and plan on refrigerating, then add lime juice (as the flavors mellow). If you are serving immediately, then add if you like more tang.
- Whisk the Asian Chili Mayo ingredients together. Spread the entire surface of each Flatbread with approximately 1 tablespoon Spread.
- If you are assembling in advance, lay a lettuce leaf in the middle of each flatbread (this will prevent flatbread from getting soggy). Evenly divide Salad Filling between flatbreads in a row on top of lettuce/flatbread. Tightly roll up flatbreads and slice in half.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @CarlsbadCravings and Use #CarlsbadCravngs
Leave a Review, I Always Love Hearing From You!
Carlsbad Cravings© Original
leave a review