Baked Lemon Garlic Butter Salmon with Crispy Parmesan Panko & Broccoli on your table in 25 minutes!
This Lemon Garlic Butter Salmon is epically delicious and one of my top Favorite Recipes of 2017! It is not only bursting with flavor and sooo juicy and tender but the easiest, most satisfying meal that tastes totally gourmet! You will be blown away by this restaurant quality baked salmon in foil at a fraction of the price!
I kid not when I tell you this is Lemon Garlic Butter Salmon is one of my favorite meals ever. I should just end my typing right now because nothing I say can do justice to this epic deliciousness.
I really like salmon but I wouldn’t say I crave salmon – until now. My parents, on the other hand, are salmon connoisseurs, and order salmon practically every meal they dine out. So when I knew my parents were going to be staying with me for a few days, I wanted to make them restaurant quality salmon they would love – enter Baked Lemon Garlic Butter Salmon with Crispy Parmesan Panko. It was a hit.
My parents were oooing and ahhing over the juiciness, the subtle lemon, the subtle Parmesan, the aromatic herbs, the buttery Panko – all married together to create the perfect bite. My mom was super excited to be able to make this Baked Garlic Butter Salmon not only for themselves but for all her guests because this salmon looks impressive, tastes impressive but is one of the easiest meals you will ever make! I literally had this salmon on the table in less than 25 minutes as my parents were running out the door and I promised I would make something “quick.” Little did they know quick could also be the best salmon they would ever eat.
How to make Lemon Garlic Butter Salmon in Foil
- To make this delectable Baked Lemon Garlic Butter Salmon with Crispy Parmesan Panko & Broccoli, you start with 1 Alaskan salmon fillet, about 3-4 pounds. I purchase mine at Costco without the skin for a reasonable price. And while its more $ than I typically spend on a meal, this doesn’t taste just like any meal – and it can serve an entire family for a fraction of the cost of dining out.
- Next, line a large jelly roll pan with foil that extends 2” past the pan on each long side so you can fold the sides up. Lightly spray the foil with nonstick cooking spray and place the salmon in the center of the foil and fold up all the sides snugly around the salmon.
- Now for our Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce! Add 2 tablespoons butter and 4-6 minced garlic cloves to a medium bowl and microwave until butter is melted then whisk in lemon juice, splashes of Dijon and soy sauce for amazing depth of flavor, a little honey to balance the lemon juice and our aromatic fresh parsley (you can also use dried), salt, onion powder, dried dill, paprika and pepper. Each element adds a subtle special something-something that translates into a big explosion of yum.
- Finally, the crowning Parmesan Panko Topping that elevates this salmon to my new favorite salmon. I have made salmon in foil before and although moist, I missed the juxtaposed texture of the caramelized pan sear. This Parmesan Panko Topping solves my texture woes by adding a buttery crispy crunch along with the complex nutty flavor of Parmesan.
While this Baked Lemon Garlic Butter Salmon with Crispy Parmesan Panko would be epic all on its own, I’ve turned it into a meal-in-one with the addition of broccoli because why not?! They bake for the same about of time and pair beautifully and all you have to do is toss your broccoli in olive oil, salt and pepper and line next to your salmon. Once cooked, you can even drizzle extra Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce over the broccoli. ayiyi delicious!
And did I mention this was all done in 25 minutes?! TRY IT TONIGHT!!
Looking for more Salmon Recipes?
- Sheet Pan Fajita Salmon with Cilantro Lime Butter
- Asian Barbecue Salmon
- Cajun Salmon with Pineapple, Mango Avocado Salsa
- Sheet Pan Asian Chimichurri Salmon with Pineapple and Snap Peas
- Sheet Pan Cashew Honey Soy Salmon
- Sweet and Spicy Asian Salmon with Blueberry Pineapple Salsa
Want to try this Baked Lemon Garlic Butter Salmon with Crispy Parmesan Panko & Broccoli?
Pin it to your Salmon, One Pan or Dinner Board to SAVE for later!
Find me on Pinterest for more great recipes! I am always pinning :)!
©Carlsbad Cravings by CarlsbadCravings.com
©Carlsbad Cravings Original
Never miss a Carlsbad Cravings Creation:
You might also like: