Savory Crepes stuffed with Bacon, Feta, and veggies all doused in guilt free Greek Yogurt Hollandaise Sauce are hearty, satisfying and lick your plate delicious!
These Savory Crepes are the perfect hearty breakfast that taste decadently rich and gourmet but are deceptively healthy and easy! These Breakfast Crepes are perfect for special occasion brunches or whenever you want to treat you are your family right.
These Savory Crepes are sooooo good. Like, all 12 crepes disappeared in 1 day good. So good the leftovers kept calling me from the fridge. I couldn’t refuse their siren calls. Either I’m a lightweight or these breakfast crepes are just too good to refuse. I think you know the answer…
I didn’t stand a chance against the crepes mind games of “eat me, eat me” because I absolutely adore savory crepes! because:
- Savory Crepes are an excuse to wrap all sorts of savory eats inside a thin pancake – and let’s be honest – what isn’t better nestled inside a pancake?!
- They taste gourmet and even sound gourmet but they are the easiest breakfast to whip up – ever – put all the ingredients in a blender and – blend! To fill, simply saute veggies for 3-5 minutes – that’s it for Breakfast Crepes in minutes!
- You can eat them for breakfast, lunch or dinner (or in my case, I ate these crepes for all 3!) without feeling guilty and instead LOVING every second!
- I get all nostalgic and filled with warm fuzzies because Savory Crepes were served at my bridal shower over 8 years ago. My dear friends seriously went above and beyond, whipping up every savory crepe imaginable. So I can’t help but think of savory crepes and the generous feast of both food and friendship (and if you’ve read “My Love Story” – you’ll have an even better idea why).
- They usually involve cheese.
Did I mention these Savory Crepes had cheese? 2 types of cheese?
AND crispy bacon?!
AND fresh vegetables? (okay maybe you aren’t as excited about that one, but you will be once you taste these!)
Put them all together and you have crisp tender asparagus, zucchini and bell peppers spiced with paprika, garlic, fresh basil and parsley, mixed with bacon, feta and Monterey Jack cheese then wrapped in a velvety thin breakfast crepe…
And then doused in smooth, creamy, Dijon, lemon, cumin, paprika spiced SKINNY hollandaise sauce! and of course if you want to live on the crazy side, there is also my decadently rich 5 Minute Blender Hollandaise Sauce.
Texture upon texture, flavor upon flavor, spice upon spice. These Savory Crepes are just too good to refuse. Bon appetit!
Carlsbad Cravings Original