Hawaiian Barbecue Baked Beans
- 128 oz. can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 115 oz. can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 115 oz. can light kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 large sweet onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2cup ketchup
- 1/3cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/3cup molasses
- 2tablespoons white vinegar
- 2tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 16 oz. can pineapple juice mixed with 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1tablespoon Cajun spice
- 6-8slices bacon, cooked and crumbled(recommended)
- green onions
- fresh pineapple
- hot sauce
Add all of the Hawaiian Barbecue Baked Beans ingredients to your slow cooker and mix to combine.
Cook on LOW for 7-9 hours or on HIGH for 3-4 hours, stirring occasionally. If the beans are too thick, stir in a little water, if not thick enough, continue to cook.
Just before serving, stir in bacon. Top with desired garnishes. Enjoy!