Buffalo Chicken Tacos stuffed with the most incredible marinated Buffalo Chicken and drizzled with to-live-for Blue Cheese Cilantro Ranch are ridiculously delicious! You will be dreaming about these tacos!
You dream about food, right? Surely its not just me. And when I dream of food, I often dream of tacos AKA my favorite way to eat flavorful chicken – in a tortilla smothered with some intoxicatingly delicious drizzle and piled high with crunchiness. Put the world in a taco. It would be a more delicious place.
These dream worthy Buffalo Chicken Tacos start with my dynamite delicious Buffalo Chicken Marinade which is packed with spices BUT completely family friendly because you control the heat level depending on how much buffalo Glaze you toss your chicken in after marinating.
I use all of the Glaze for this recipe because although one piece of chicken might taste spicy, once the chicken is wrapped in a tortilla and piled high with melty cheddar cheese, Corn Avocado Garnish and drizzled with Blue Cheese Cilantro Ranch, the heat dissipates into the perfect burst of tender, juicy marinated flavor.
The Corn Avocado Topping packs a punch of crunch from the fresh sweet corn, celery, carrots and lettuce all complimented by creamy avocados and enlivened by fresh lime juice. If you’re feeling extra fun and flirty you can even add some homemade Pico de Gallo– yum. And finally, the Blue Cheese Cilantro Ranch – I almost have no words. Almost. Its creamy, tangy and absolutely guzzle worthy.
And these Buffalo Chicken Tacos – dream worthy.
If you love everything Tacos, be sure to check out some of my Turkey Tacos, Tacos Al Pastor, Chili Lime Chicken Tacos, Red Curry Beef Tacos, Baja Fish Tacos, Blackened Fish Tacos, Salsa Verde Chicken Tacos, Baked Fiesta Ranch Chicken Tacos, Cilantro Lime Shrimp Tacos, Korean Tacos and on and on…
Want to try these Buffalo Chicken Tacos?
Tools Used in This Recipe
Buffalo Chicken Tacos with
Save This Recipe To Your Recipe Box
You can now create an account on our site and save your favorite recipes all in one place!
- 1 Recipe Buffalo Chicken
- 4-6 flour taco size tortillas or 6-8 corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, more or less
Corn Avocado Topping
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, chopped
- Corn from 1 ear of sweet corn
- 1 cup Matchstick carrots
- 4 sticks sticks celery, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
Blue Cheese Cilantro Ranch
- 1/2 cup real mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream (may sub Greek yogurt)
- 3 tablespoons Blue cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup packed cilantro leaves and stems
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 1/2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Milk as needed
- Blue cheese crumbles
- lime juice
- Buffalo Chicken: Prepare Buffalo Chicken according to directions.
- Blue Cheese Cilantro Ranch: While your chicken is marinating, add all of the dressing ingredients to your blender and chop then liquefy until smooth, scraping sides down as needed and adding milk as needed to reach desired consistency. Chill until ready to use.
- Corn Avocado Topping: Add all of the corn Avocado Toppings to a large bowl except avocados and toss until evenly combined. Add avocados and gently toss.
- To assemble, melt cheese on tortillas in the microwave or stovetop then top with desired amount of Buffalo Chicken, Corn Avocado Topping and drizzle with Blue Cheese Cilantro Ranch. Garnish with additional blue cheese and lime if desired.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @CarlsbadCravings and Use #CarlsbadCravngs
Leave a Review, I Always Love Hearing From You!
Carlsbad Cravings© Original
leave a review