CHOCOLATE CARAMEL PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE WITH NO STOVE OR CANDY THERMOMETER! THIS UNBELIEVABLY EASY DREAMY FUDGE TASTES LIKE MINI SNICKERS BITES AND IS SO GOOD I MADE THEM FOR THANKSGIVING AND THEY WERE GONE IN MINUTES WITH EVERYONE BEGGING FOR THE RECIPE!
Before I get to this no bake Fudge recipe, thank you so so much for all your beautifully kind, compassionate, thoughtful comments and emails on my last post. I am so humbled by the outpouring of love, encouragement and gratitude and can’t thank you enough for uplifting me! I have the best readers. I love you! Thank you!!!
Now a little about this Chocolate Caramel Peanut Butter Fudge. Truth be told, I am not really a fudge fan and that is why I haven’t posted any yet thus far. But this Chocolate Caramel Peanut Butter Fudge isn’t just dense fudge. It somehow tastes light despite the peanut butter (thank you marshmallow fluff) and is so melt in your mouth, you will be shocked at how much you can eat in just one sitting, and still crave more….
What I especially love about this Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge is that the peanut butter flavor really shines through. And if you are a peanut butter lover as most humans should be, then you will love the peanut buttery-ness in each snickers-like bite.
The rich peanut butter taste is achieved by using not only peanut butter but both chopped and whole peanuts. The chopped peanuts are stirred into the melted chocolate that forms your base…
While the the whole peanuts are mixed with melted butter, creamy peanut butter and marshmallow fluff to create a light, peanut butter nugget tasting fudge.
The flavor profile alone of chocolate, caramel, and peanut butter is a recipe for deliciousness but in addition, the easy factor makes this no bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge recipe a no fail, success every time.
Because we aren’t cooking the fudge, you will want to keep the peanut butter fudge frozen until serving as it becomes soft in about 20 minutes. But trust me, it won’t last that long. That being said, I did transport this Chocolate Peanut Butter Caramel Fudge to Thanksgiving an hour away. The trick is to place it back in the freezer for a bit so it can harden again.
The peanut butter fudge layer is drizzled with caramel and chocolate for the perfect kiss of indulgence. An indulgence that belongs in your mouth for New Year’s and all year!
Want to try this Chocolate Caramel Peanut Butter Fudge?
Pin it to your DESSERT or HOLIDAY Board to SAVE for later!
Find me on Pinterest for more great recipes! I am always pinning :)!
©Carlsbad Cravings by CarlsbadCravings.com
Tools Used in This Recipe
Chocolate Peanut Butter Caramels
Save This Recipe To Your Recipe Box
You can now create an account on our site and save your favorite recipes all in one place!
- 8 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, chopped
- Vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup salted dry roasted peanuts, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 7 oz. jar marshmallow fluff
- 1/2 cup salted dry roasted peanuts whole
- 4 oz. soft caramels (like Kraft)
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- nonstick cooking spray
- Line an 8 x 8 baking dish with foil, leaving enough overhanging foil on 2 sides so you can use as handles to lift out of dish. Grease foil.
- Combine 6 oz. chocolate and 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in a medium bowl. Microwave at 50 percent power, stirring occasionally until melted, 2-3 minutes. (If you don’t have medium power, try defrost setting. Chocolate will scorch at full power). Mix in chopped peanuts then transfer to prepared pan. Smooth into an even layer. Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine peanut butter and butter in a medium bowl and microwave until butter is melted, about 30-45 seconds. Stir until incorporated. Fold in marshmallow fluff and stir until well combined (mixture might look separated which is fine). Fold in ½ cup whole peanuts. Spread evenly over chilled chocolate layer and chill in the refrigerator until firm, about 1 hour.
- Heat caramels and heavy cream in small saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until caramels melt and sauce is smooth; set aside.
- Melt remaining 2 oz. chocolate with 1 teaspoon vegetable oil in microwave at 50 percent power until smooth. Drizzle caramel and chocolate over peanut butter layer and freeze until set, about 4 hours (may freeze longer).
- Using greased knife, cut into 36 squares. You can either serve immediately as Fudge will become soft after about 20 minutes OR place in an airtight container and continue to freeze until ready to serve.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @CarlsbadCravings and Use #CarlsbadCravngs
Leave a Review, I Always Love Hearing From You!
Carlsbad Cravings© Original
leave a review