Sparkling Peach Punch (non alcoholic) – vibrant, refreshing, flavorful and the perfect amount of slush!
I love making this peach punch for baby/bridal showers and potlucks and everyone else loves it too! This punch is just one pureeing and one boiling step more than some of your throw together punches but it is so worth it and I love that you make it beforehand to freeze so come party time, its ready when you are for stress free. slushy entertaining.
How to make Peach punch
To make, blend peaches in blender until smooth. Bring water, sugar and peach flavor gelatin (jell-o) to a boil then combine pureed peaches and gelatin mixture along with lemon juice and your favorite peach blend juice (I used a mango peach – because you know mangoes) .
Divide into two freezer bags and freeze.
Come party time, remove one freezer bag (or two if you are going to partay), let stand at room temperature for about 1 hour, break into chunks and add 1 liter ginger-ale.
Stir until slushy.
Want to try this Sparkling Peach Punch?
Pin it to your DRINKS or SUMMER Board to SAVE for later!
Find me on Pinterest for more great recipes! I am always pinning :)!
©Carlsbad Cravings by CarlsbadCravings.com
Sparkling Peach Punch and Blendtec Giveaway!
- 1 29 oz. can peaches in syrup, not drained
- 3 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 3 oz. pkg peach flavor gelatin (Jell-0)
- 5 cups peach juice blend *
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled**
- Add peaches to your blender and puree until smooth. Set aside.
- Add water, sugar and gelatin to a large saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring until sugar and gelatin dissolve. Add to an extra large bowl along with pureed peaches, peach juice blend and lemon juice. Stir to combine.
- Divide mixture between 2 large freezer bags and freeze for 8 hours or until firm. May freeze for up to 1 month.
- When ready to serve, remove 1-2 freezer bags from freezer and let stand 1 hour. Add to punch bowl(s) or pitcher(s) and break into chunks with a fork. For each container of frozen peach mixture, stir in 1 liter ginger ale. Stir until slushy and sere immediately.
- Optional: Garnish with sliced peaches lemons and mint.
**In the picture I show a can of ginger ale but note you will need 2 LITERS (my store was out of liters, so I used the equivalent in cans.
*Prep time does not include freezing time as this will vary between individuals.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @CarlsbadCravings and Use #CarlsbadCravngs
Leave a Review, I Always Love Hearing From You!
Carlsbad Cravings© Original