- 12.5 oz. Chicken of the Sea® Solid White Albacore in Water in EZ-Open can,drained
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large shallot, chopped
- 1 large carrot, peeled, sliced
- 8 oz. fresh green beans, trimmed, halved
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced or more to taste
- 1/4 cup salted roasted cashewsor more to taste
Honey Balsamic Sauce
- 1tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1tablespoon honey
- 1teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp EACH chili powder, salt, dried basil
- 1/4tsp EACH dried oregano, pepper
- 1/2teaspoon cornstarch
- 5-6cups cooked Brown rice or quinoa
Whisk together the Honey Balsamic Sauce. Set aside.
Heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add shallot, green beans and carrots and sauté 3 minutes. Add red bell pepper and garlic and continue to cook for 2 minutes. Add tuna and Honey Balsamic Sauce and heat through.
Continue to cook until vegetables reach desired crisp-tenderness. Stir in cashews. Serve with rice and season with additional freshly cracked salt and pepper to taste.