Key Lime Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
Sweet and tangy Key Lime Cream Cheese Fruit Dip is unbelievably creamy and the very BEST way to eat fruit! This Fruit Dip is wonderfully silky and the ideal make-ahead snack or appetizer that everyone can't get enough of! It makes a beautiful spread for any party, baby or bridal shower!
Servings 20 servings
- 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 6 oz. Yoplait® Key Lime Yogurt
- 1 6 oz. Yoplait® Pina Colada Yogurt
- Juice and zest from 1 lime
- 1-2 tablespoon lemon juice (depending on desired “tang”)
- Various fruits
- Granola bars
- anything you can dream up!
Add cream cheese to a large mixing bowl and beat until very creamy. Beat in sweetened condensed milk, yogurts, vanilla, lime juice and 1 tablespoon lemon juice and continue to beat until the mixture is light and smooth, about 1 minute. Stir in lime zest. Taste and add additional lemon juice if desired. Dip will thicken as it chills.
Time permitting, refrigerate overnight up to 24 hours for best results.
Store leftovers in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.