20 Minute Honey Balsamic Tuna Veggie Bowls
Quick and easy, flavor and texture packed, satisfying and healthy Honey Balsamic Tuna Veggie Bowls with Cashews on your table in 20 MINUTES! Stock up on tuna so you can make these heart healthy DE-LISH bowls at a moment's notice! You are going to be shocked at just how much you crave this deliciousness!
Servings 4 servings
- 1 2.5 oz. Chicken of the Sea® Solid White Albacore in Water in EZ-Open can, drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large shallot, chopped
- 1 large carrot, peeled, sliced
- 8 oz. fresh green beans, trimmed, halved
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced or more to taste
- 1/4 cup salted roasted cashews or more to taste
- 5-6 cups cooked Brown rice or quinoa
Whisk together the Honey Balsamic Sauce. Set aside.
Heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add shallot, green beans and carrots and sauté 3 minutes. Add red bell pepper and garlic and continue to cook for 2 minutes. Add tuna and Honey Balsamic Sauce and heat through.
Continue to cook until vegetables reach desired crisp-tenderness. Stir in cashews. Serve with rice and season with additional freshly cracked salt and pepper to taste.