Thank you Betty Crocker™, Hershey’s® and Albertsons for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own.
Easy box mix Toffee Chocolate Cookie Dough Brownies don’t get any easier or more delicious! A rich, fudgy brownie topped with eggless, toffee filled chocolate cookie dough. The perfect entertaining dessert or holiday gift for friends and family!
The Holidays are the time to share love through treats with family, friends and neighbors. Every year I make batches and batches of whatever I am currently obsessed with and bring them to all my neighbors and friends. And every year there are 2 concrete requirements: 1) the treats have to be out-of-this-world-delicious. 2) They have to be easy.
Easy and delicious – that can be a tall order, but ease and love are baked right in when you use Betty Crocker™ and Hershey’s® for your holiday delights! You can find four NEVER BEFORE SEEN recipes on Albertsons.com and try my NEW Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies thanks to Betty Crocker™, Hershey’s® and Albertsons!
My easy and scrumdiddlyumptious Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies are my new obsession. I am sharing them with all my neighbors and friends this year and I am definitely making my dad a huge pan for Christmas because they combine two of his – and the the world’s – favorite desserts – brownies and cookie dough!
Together in a double layer of dense, chocolate chunk, fudgy brownie and eggless toffee, chocolate chip cookie dough all smothered with chocolate ganache. HEAVEN.
I was eating the cookie dough right out of the bowl, trying to stop myself because it is simply to live for! And because it doesn’t have raw eggs to stop me…
To make these Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies, simply run to your local Albertsons and pick up their Betty Crocker™ Supreme Chocolate Chunk Brownie Mix and bake according to directions. Let the brownies cool while you whip together Betty Crocker’s™ Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Mix with butter, milk and Hershey’s® Heath Bits ‘O Brickle Toffee Bits to create your can’t-stop-eating-cookie-dough.
Spread whatever dough isn’t devoured into an even layer on your cooled brownies, then top with a simple chocolate ganache. Cool, slice and eat!
That’s it! No mixer just a bowl, whisk and spatula for unbelievably decadent bites of cookie dough brownie bliss.
Now, please pass the milk, and the rest of of the pan of Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies. I just can’t stop…
Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Save This Recipe To Your Recipe Box
You can now create an account on our site and save your favorite recipes all in one place!
Fudgy Brownie Layer
- 1 18 oz. pkg. Betty Crocker™ Supreme Chocolate Chunk Brownie Mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup Vegetable oil
- 1 egg
Toffee Chocolate Chip Layer
- 1 17.5 oz. Betty Crocker™ Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened (1 stick)
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 8 oz. pkg. Hershey’s® Heath Bits ‘O Brickle Toffee Bits
- 1 tablespoon butter, cubed
- 1 teaspoon corn syrup (optional)
- 4 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup from above Hershey’s® Heath Bits ‘O Brickle Toffee Bits (in directions)
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Brownie Layer: Line a 8×8-inch baking pan with overhanging parchment paper. Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions. Let cool completely. You can refrigerate or freeze to speed cooling process.
- Cookie Layer: In a large bowl, add Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix, ½ cup butter and 1 tablespoon milk. Stir until well combined.
- Remove ¼ cup toffee bits from package and reserve for topping. Add remaining toffee bits to cookie dough batter and stir until completely combined. Press cookie dough firmly and evenly over cooled brownies.
- Chocolate Ganache: Add heavy cream and butter to a large microwave safe bowl and heat for one minute, stir to combine. Heat at 30 second intervals if butter is not completely melted at this point. Add chopped chocolate and stir until chocolate is melted. Pour Chocolate Ganache over brownies and spread evenly.
- Top with reserved ¼ cup Toffee Bits and ¼ cup mini chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate Cookie Dough Brownies for at least 2 hours before cutting. Store in the refrigerator.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @CarlsbadCravings and Use #CarlsbadCravngs
Leave a Review, I Always Love Hearing From You!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Betty Crocker™ and Hershey’s® . The opinions and text are all mine.
Carlsbad Cravings© Original