- 16oz. spaghetti
- 1lb. lean ground beef
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced(may sub 1 tsp onion powder)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced(may sub 1 tsp garlic powder)
- 2tablespoons chili powder
- 1tablespoon beef bouillon
- 1 1/2teaspoons ground cumin
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1/2tsp EACH dried oregano, smoked paprika, pepper
- 1/4teaspoon cayenne pepperoptional for heat
- 214.5 oz. cans fire roasted diced tomatoes,with liquid
- 14 oz. can mild diced green chilies
- 1cup freshly grated sharp cheddar cheese(may sub Monterrey Jack)
- 1cup freshly grated Monterrey Jack cheese(may sub sharp cheddar)
- crushed Tortilla chips
- More cheese
- diced tomatoes
- Diced avocadoes
- chopped cilantro
- sour cream
Cook spaghetti according to package directions in generously salted water. Rinse and drain. Drizzle and toss with a little olive oil to keep from sticking. Set aside.
Meanwhile, brown ground been and onions in a large pot/Dutch oven over medium high heat, crumbling beef as you cook. Drain off grease.
Add garlic, beef bouillon and all seasonings and cook an additional 30 seconds over medium high heat. Stir in tomatoes and green chilies and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add spaghetti and stir until evenly coated in sauce.
Remove from heat and stir in cheese a handful at a time until melted. Season with additional salt and pepper/cayenne pepper to taste. Top with desired garnishes.