- 4 Haas avocadoshalved, pitted
- 1/2pound lean ground turkey
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 small onionchopped
- 1teaspoon beef bouillon
- 1tablespoon chili powder
- 1teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2tsp EACH smoked paprika, dried oregano
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- dash-1/4teaspoon cayenne pepper(optional for spicy)
- 3-4 garlic clovesminced
- 1/4cup Homemade Salsaor your favorite store bought
- 1/2cups canned black beansrinsed and drained
- 1/2cup fresh sweet corn off the cobb
- 1 Roma tomatochopped
- sour cream of Greek yogurt
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high.
Add ground turkey and all of the seasonings and cook until almost cooked through, then add salsa, corn and black beans simmer an additional 5 minutes or until cooked through and reduced. Taste and add salt or cayenne pepper to taste.
Slice avocados in half through the equator. Remove the pits. Stuff the hollow craters with taco filling.
Top with desired toppings such as cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, cilantro and sour cream.