- 1 1/2pounds chicken breastscut into bite size pieces
- 1 red bell peppercut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 green peppercut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 yellow peppercut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
Buffalo Honey Hot Wings Marinade/Sauce
- 4-6tablespoons Frank’s hot WINGS Saucedepending on desired heat, NOT original hot sauce
- 1/2cup honey
- 1/4cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1tablespoon molasses
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 1tsp EACH salt, smoked paprika, chili pwdr, garlic pwdr, cumin
- 1/2tsp EACH pepper, onion pwdr, celery seed
In a medium bowl, whisk marinade/sauce ingredients together. Add 1/4 cup of this Marinade to a large freezer bag along with chicken. Marinate in the refrigerator 1 hour up to overnight (the longer the better).
When ready to cook, generously grease grill and heat to medium-high heat. Drain marinade from chicken and thread chicken, peppers and onions onto skewers.
Grill on one side for about 5 minutes or until slightly charred. Flip and grill the other side until cooked through and slightly charred.
Add remaining sauce to a shallow dish large enough for your skewers. Add skewers one at a time and rotate until coated in the sauce. Repeat with remaining skewers. Serve immediately.