- 1 1/2cups uncooked orzo
- 115 oz. can BUSH’S® Black Beansrinsed and drained
- 2 large mangoes, chopped
- 1 1/2cups fresh corn from 2 ears sweet corn(don’t cook)
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 large red onion, chopped
- 1 large Avocado, chopped
- 1/2cup packed cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1/3cup olive oil
- 3tablespoons lime juiceplus more to taste
- 2tablespoons honey
- 1tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2-3/4teaspoon chipotle powder
- 3/4tsp EACH ground cumin, salt
- 1/2teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4tsp EACH dried oregano, pepper
Add all of the Dressing ingredients to a jar, cover, and shake.
Meanwhile, cook orzo according to package directions. Drain orzo and toss with 2 tablespoons Dressing. Let cool completely.
Add orzo to a large bowl and toss with all of the salad ingredients EXCEPT the avocado. If serving right away, then toss in avocado, if chilling first, then add avocado right before serving.
Store dressing and salad separately. When ready to serve, add dressing to salad and toss to combine. Season with freshly cracked salt and pepper to taste and additional lime juice if desired.