- 2pounds frozen corn kernels(2 x 16 oz. packages)
- 4tablespoons butter, cubed
- nonstick cooking spray
Blender Creamed Corn
- 1cup frozen corn from above listed packages(in directions)
- 1/2cup heavy cream
- 4oz. cream cheese, cubed
- 1cup ricotta cheese
- 1tablespoon sugar
- 1tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® salt
- 1/2teaspoon McCormick Garlic Powder
- 1/4teaspoon EACH McCormick® Rosemary Leaves, Thyme Leaves, Paprika, Onion Powder, Pepper
- Dash of McCormick cayenne pepper(optional)
- 4-6 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- green onions, chopped
Lightly spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Remove 1 cup corn from packages to blender and add all remaining corn to slow cooker.
Add all the remaining Blender Creamed Corn ingredients to your blender. Blend until completely smooth. Add to slow cooker along with butter and stir until evenly combined. Cook on HIGH for 2-4 hours or on LOW 4-6 hours, stirring occasionally. Taste and season with additional salt and pepper if desired.
Garnish with bacon and green onions (optional).