- 4oz. bittersweet chocolate, chopped*
- 2oz. semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1cup milk
- 114 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- pinch salt
- 3/4cup miniature marshmallows
- 3/4cup roasted salted almonds
- 1/2cup chocolate chips
- 2cups heavy cream
- 1cup Recipe 5 Minute Chocolate Saucemay sub store bought hot fudge topping NOT chocolate sauce
Add the chopped chocolate to a large bowl. Set aside.
Bring the milk to a near boil in the microwave or stovetop and pour it over the chopped chocolate. Let sit 5 minutes, then stir until smooth and chocolate is melted.
Stir in all of the remaining ingredients EXCEPT the chocolate sauce and heavy cream.
In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream until soft peaks form then fold cream gently into the chocolate mixture.
To a 2 quart freezable container,* layer 1/3 ice cream, drizzle 1/2 chocolate sauce and swirl with a knife, then layer 1/3 ice cream and drizzle almost all remaining chocolate sauce and swirl. Top with remaining ice cream and remaining chocolate sauce and swirl.
Cover with plastic wrap or waxed paper pressed directly on the surface of the ice cream (to help prevent ice crystals), and freeze for at least 6 hours or until frozen.