- 12oz. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Rustic White/Rosemary and Olive Oilor use Spicy Italian Flatout Flatbreads
- 1/3cup sundried tomato basil humus
- 2tablespoons sour cream(may sub Greek yogurt)
- 2tablespoons thinly sliced red onions(eyeball it)
- 1/2cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2tablespoons feta
- 2 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1cup chopped lettuce
Greek Chicken Marinade
- 3tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1tablespoon lemon juice
- 1teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2tsp EACH cumin, dried basil, onion pwdr, sugar, salt
- 1/4tsp EACH paprika pepper
Blender Tzatziki Sauce
- 1 cucumber, peeled
- 1/4cup sour cream(may sub Greek yogurt)
- 1/4cup plain Greek yogurt(may sub sour cream)
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2tsp EACH dried dill, dried parsley
- 1/4tsp EACH ground cumin, salt
- 1/8teaspoon pepper
- Milk as needed
- Extra feta
Greek Marinade: Whisk together all of the Greek Marinade ingredients in a large freezer bag and add chicken. Marinate 4 hours up to overnight.
Blender Tzatziki Sauce: Meanwhile, slice cucumber in half lengthwise and scrape out the seeds using a teaspoon. Roughly chop cucumber and add to blender along with all remaining Tzatziki Sauce ingredients and blend until smooth. Add milk, a teaspoon at a time if needed to reach desired consistency. Refrigerate. (Best if chilled at least 1 hour.)
Chicken: When ready to make Flatbread Pizzas, remove chicken from fridge and let sit at room temperature 20-30 minutes (you can prep your toppings during this time). Heat one tablespoon olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Once very hot, drain chicken from marinade, pat dry and add to skillet. Cook undisturbed for 3-4 minutes, or until nicely browned on one side. Turn chicken over, cover, and reduce heat to medium. Cook for approximately 5-7 more minutes (depending on thickness of chicken), or until chicken is cooked through. Remove to cutting board and let rest 5 minutes before chopping into bite size pieces.
Bake and Assemble: Meanwhile, heat oven to 375 degrees F. Place 2 Flatout Flatbreads on a cookie sheet and bake for 2 minutes. Remove from oven.
Whisk together 1/3 cup hummus and 2 tablespoons sour cream. Divide evenly between two flatbreads and spread in an even layer. Top hummus layer with red onion, chicken, mozzarella cheese and feta. Bake for 4 minutes or until mozzarella has melted (feta will not melt).
Garnish pizzas with desired toppings such as tomatoes and lettuce (and bacon would be delish too!). Drizzle with Tzatziki Sauce. Serve immediately.