- 1 large head romaine lettuce, chopped
- Fresh corn from 1 ear of corn
- 1/2cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6Mini Bell Peppers sliced or 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1-2 Avocados, sliced or chopped
- 3 whole anchovy fillets
- 1tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2cup sour cream(may sub Greek yogurt with dash of sugar)
- 1/3cup finely freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2loaf garlic/herb French bread
- olive oil
- 1/4teaspoon garlic powder
- Freshly cracked salt and pepper
- Parmesan cheesefinely freshly grated
- 6slices baconcooked and crumbled, more or less to taste
Lemon Basil Chicken: Prepare according to directions. Set aside.
Caesar Dressing: Add all of the dressing ingredients to your blender EXCEPT the Parmesan and chop then liquefy until smooth, scraping down sides as needed. Add Parmesan and puree until smooth. Taste and add salt/pepper to taste if needed and additional lemon juice if desired. Chill while you prepare the remaining ingredients.
Croutons: Preheat oven to 400F degrees. Cube bread into bite size pieces and add to a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat. Spread bread in an even layer onto baking sheet and bake for approximately 15 minutes or until golden.
Assemble: Add all of the Salad Ingredients to a large bowl and toss to combine (if you are expecting leftovers then hold avocados and add to individual servings). You can add more of whatever ingredients you love (measurements are just guidelines – I like to add more corn).
If not expecting leftovers, drizzle salad with desired amount of dressing and toss to combine along with freshly grated Parmesan. Garnish with bacon, croutons and top with chicken. If you are expecting leftovers, garnish individual servings with dressing, bacon, croutons and chicken.