- 116 oz. pkg. Pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookie dough
No Bake Key Lime Cheesecake
- 6oz. cream cheese, softened
- 15.3 oz. Key Lime Greek Yogurt
- 1/2teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2tablespoons key lime juice (may sub regular lime)
- 1/4cup sifted powdered sugar
- zest from 1 key lime (may sub. regular lime)
- Fresh berries
- whipped cream
Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
Grease a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray with FLOUR (like this)*. Cut cookie dough into 12 even slices and press into the bottom and about 2/3 up the sides of prepared muffin cups. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until edges are barely golden. Let cool 5 minutes then gently transfer to a wire rack to cool completely (about 20 minutes).
Meanwhile, in a bowl, beat cream cheese, Greek yogurt, vanilla, and 1 tablespoon key lime juice until smooth. Gradually beat in powdered sugar. Stir in key lime zest. Taste and add additional tablespoon lime juice if desired (how I like it).
When cookie cups are cool, evenly spoon cheesecake filling into cups and refrigerate 1-2 hours to set. If you don’t want to wait, they are still delicious right away, the filling will just be softer.
Garnish with berries and whipped cream if desired.