- 20oz. refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 8oz. 1/2-3/4″ cubes pork roastor cooked pork top loin
- 8oz. 1/2-3/4″ cubes honey glazed ham
- 4oz. 1/2-3/4″ cubes salami or chopped sliced salami
- 6oz. 1/2-3/4″ cubes Swiss cheese
- 1pint cherry tomatoeshalved
- 2/3cup chopped Dill pickles
- 3tablespoons chopped pickled jalapenosor more to taste
- 1/4 of a small red onionthinly sliced
- 2cups packed roughly chopped romaine lettuce
- 2tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2/3cup olive oil or canola oil
- 6 garlic clovesminced
- 3tablespoons orange juice
- 1tablespoon orange zest
- Juice and zest of one lime
- Juice and zest of one lemon
- 1tsp, EACH dried oregano, ground cumin
- 1/2tsp. EACH onion powder, salt
- 1/4tsp. EACH smoked paprika, pepper
- 1tablespoon apple cider vinegar(optional for tangier dressing)
Cook tortellini according to package directions just until al dente- do NOT overcook. Drain, rinse with cold water and add to a large serving bowl.
Meanwhile, combine dressing ingredients in a pint size mason jar. Seal and shake vigorously. Pour half of the dressing over the drained pasta and toss to combine.
Add the remaining salad ingredients to the bowl EXCEPT romaine lettuce and toss until well coated. Chill in the refrigerator at least one hour. When ready to serve, add romaine and remaining dressing and toss to combine.