- 1 loaf French breadsliced in half lengthwise
- 2 medium uncooked chicken breasts, diced
- 6slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2cups mushroomsTHINLY sliced , about 4 mushrooms
- 12oz Cream Cheese
- 3/4cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 3/4cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cilantro garnish(optional)
Honey Dijon Marinade/Sauce
- 1tablespoon brown sugar
- 2tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1/2tablespoon soy sauce
- 2tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2teaspoon Cajun spice
- 1/4teaspoon salt
Whisk Honey Dijon Marinade/Sauce ingredients together in a medium bowl. Add two tablespoons Marinade to a freezer bag along with chicken. Marinate 30 minutes – 8 hours. (optional)* Refrigerate unused Honey Dijon Sauce separately.
Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium high heat. Add chicken and cook until cooked through. Stir in one tablespoon reserved Honey Dijon Sauce. Set aside.
Microwave cream cheese in a microwave safe bowl at 30 second intervals, stirring in between until completely smooth. Whisk in 2 tablespoons Honey Dijon Sauce. Spread this Honey Dijon Cream Cheese evenly over each half of French Bread. Evenly top with mushrooms, followed by chicken, then cheeses and finally top with bacon.
Bake at 375F degrees for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and slightly golden.
Drizzle each French Bread with any remaining Honey Dijon Sauce. Garnish with cilantro if desired.