- 1 Recipe Buffalo Chicken
- 4-6 flour taco size tortillasor 6-8 corn tortillas
- 1/2cup cheddar cheese, more or less
Corn Avocado Topping
- 1cup romaine lettuce, chopped
- Corn from 1 ear of sweet corn
- 1cup Matchstick carrots
- 4sticks sticks celery, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1tablespoon lime juice
Blue Cheese Cilantro Ranch
- 1/2cup real mayonnaise
- 1/2cup sour cream(may sub Greek yogurt)
- 3tablespoons Blue cheese crumbles
- 1/4cup packed cilantro leaves and stems
- 2teaspoons dried parsley
- 1teaspoon dried chives
- 1/2teaspoons dried dill
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 1/4teaspoon pepper
- Milk as needed
- Blue cheese crumbles
- lime juice
Buffalo Chicken: Prepare Buffalo Chicken according to directions.
Blue Cheese Cilantro Ranch: While your chicken is marinating, add all of the dressing ingredients to your blender and chop then liquefy until smooth, scraping sides down as needed and adding milk as needed to reach desired consistency. Chill until ready to use.
Corn Avocado Topping: Add all of the corn Avocado Toppings to a large bowl except avocados and toss until evenly combined. Add avocados and gently toss.
To assemble, melt cheese on tortillas in the microwave or stovetop then top with desired amount of Buffalo Chicken, Corn Avocado Topping and drizzle with Blue Cheese Cilantro Ranch. Garnish with additional blue cheese and lime if desired.