- 2tablespoons softened butter
- 1/4cup Litehouse Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- 4oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4cup hot sauce
- 1/2tsp EACH chili pwdr, cumin, smoked paprika, garlic pwdr, onion pwdr
- salt to taste
- 1cup freshly grated sharp cheddar cheesedivided
- 1cup freshly grated mozzarella cheesedivided
- 2cups packed shredded chicken(about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 4pieces Cooked and crumbled bacon
- 2 16.3 oz. pkgs. refrigerated biscuits(16 biscuits total)
- 2tablespoons melted butter
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Grease a 12 cup bundt pan with 2 tablespoons softened butter. Set aside.
Whisk together Litehouse Blue Cheese Dressing, cream cheese, hot sauce and all spices/seasonings until well combined.
Stir in 1/2 cup cheddar and 1/2 cup mozzarella followed by chicken and bacon.
Lay biscuits out separately on a flat surface. Top each biscuit with approximately 1 1/2 tablespoons Buffalo Chicken Dip (more or less so you use all the Dip).
Stack 3-4 biscuits together, turn on their side and place in greased bundt pan. Repeat with the remaining biscuits, arranging biscuit stacks in pan to create a ring – it will be tight.
Drizzle ring evenly with 2 tablespoons melted butter.
Bake Ring for 30 minutes or or until a toothpick comes out clean. You may need to cover the top with foil if the top is golden before the biscuits are cooked through. Sprinkle with the remaining cheeses (about 1 cup) and bake until cheese is melted, 3-5 minutes.
Cool bread ring in the pan for 10 minutes then remove from pan (flip onto cooling rack then flip back over). Garnish with freshly chopped parsley if desired. Serve warm with Litehouse Blue Cheese Dressing.