- 1package puff pastry (2 sheets, 17.3 oz)thawed according to directions
- 114 oz. can artichoke hearts (in water)rinsed, drained and chopped
- 4oz. Cream Cheesesoftened
- 1/4cup mayonnaise
- 1/4cup sour cream
- 1cup freshly grated mozzarella cheesedivided
- 1/4cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2tablespoons canned mild chopped green chilies
- 1teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2tsp EACH onion powder, ground cumin, dried parsley
- 1/4tsp EACH paprika, pepper, salt
- pinch-1/8teaspoon cayenne pepper
Mix together all of the Artichoke Dip ingredients in a medium bowl, using only 1/2 cup mozzarella. Set aside.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly spray two 24-count mini muffin pans with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
Unfold thawed pastries onto a lightly floured surface. Cut each pastry sheet into 36 squares for a total of 72 squares using your pizza cutter. To cut each sheet into 36 squares, cut each sheet in thirds along fold lines, then each third in half. Finally, cut six even rows.
Add two dough squares perpendicular to each other in 36 muffin cups as illustrated in above photo, pressing down in the center to create an indent for filling. (Note, they will only fill half of the second muffin pan).
Fill each dough cup with 1 tablespoon Artichoke Dip. Top dough cups evenly with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
Bake at 400 for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and turning golden. Wait 5 minutes before removing from muffin tin. Garnish with parsley and bacon if desired.