- 4oz. feta cheese(approximately 1 cup)
- 4oz. cream cheese, room temperature(may use reduced fat)
- 1/4cup sour cream(may sub Greek yogurt)
- 1/4cup mayonnaise(may use lite)
- 2tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2cup jarred roasted red peppersdrained and patted dry
- 1 jalapeno roughly chopped, seeds separated
- 1clove garlic, peeled
- 1/4cup loosely packed cilantro
- 1/4teaspoon cumin
- 1/4teaspoon oregano
Add feta, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise and lime juice to food processor and mix 3-4 minutes until cheeses are very smooth, scraping sides down occasionally.
Add remaining ingredients and pulse until smooth. Depending on amount of water released from roasted red peppers, you may want to mix in a tablespoon+ milk to reach desired consistency. If dip seems thin, it will thicken after refrigerated.
Add jalapeno seeds to taste to reach desired spice level (I use about half of the jalapeno seeds), mixing until incorporated.
Serve at room temperature or even better chilled as spread/dip for pita chips, crackers, bread, vegetables, etc.