This Eggs Benedict Casserole post is sponsored by McCormick. All opinions are my own.
Eggs Benedict Casserole with all the delectable flavor of Eggs Benedict without any of the hassle!
This Overnight Eggs Benedict Casserole couldn’t be any easier or tastier! Its simple prep is done the night before with the exception of the 5 Minute Blender Hollandaise so you just have to pop it in the oven the next morning for stress-free Easter breakfast! This Eggs Benedict Casserole is loaded with English muffins, Canadian bacon, and eggs, then smothered in rich, lusciously creamy Hollandaise Sauce. The Hollandaise Sauce itself is made in the blender for the easiest Hollandaise of your life!
EGGS BENEDICT RECIPE VIDEO
Easter is just around the corner but never fear because Carlsbad Cravings and McCormick® are here! From my Brown Sugar Glazed Ham, Baked Ham with Cider Maple Glaze, Roasted Turkey, Beef Brisket and Pot Roast, I’ve got you covered for the main event, now onto breakfast!
I have posted a lot of sweet breakfasts for special occasions like my Blueberry Muffin Cake, Crème Brulee French Toast and Cream Cheese Banana Bread Coffee Cake so I’m extra excited to diversify with this savory Overnight Eggs Benedict Casserole your whole family will love! Overnight Casseroles allow you to save time and feed a crowd making them perfect for Easter.
Along with my Eggs Benedict Casserole, McCormick is helping to make Easter special with tasty twists on classic deviled eggs and other appetizers such as Breakfast Skillet Hash, Breakfast Monkey Bread with Sausage, and Classic Deviled Eggs, Avocado Deviled Eggs.
Our savory breakfasts need an equally delicious sweet counterpart so be sure to check out these colorful desserts for kids and adults alike: Carrot Cake Swirled Cream Cheese Bars, Creamy Lime Bars, and Homemade Easter Bunny Marshmallows!
Along with the aforementioned recipes, this indulgently delicious Eggs Benedict Casserole is a special occasion recipe that allows you to feed a crowd for Easter without all the stress!
If you have been intimidated by poaching eggs or making Hollandaise Sauce or simply find the process of slaving over the stove then tediously layering the makings of Eggs Benedict too labor intensive then this Eggs Benedict Casserole is the answer to all of that!
No poaching required, no double broiler required, just a quick 10-minute assembly, refrigerate overnight and wake up to pop that Eggs Benedict Casserole in the oven! So simple, yet so decadently delicious.
How to Make Eggs Benedict Casserole
You are going to looooove how easy this Eggs Benedict Casserole is! First, toast your English muffin pieces by broiling them in the oven for 2 minutes on each side. This gives us the same results as 2 day-old bread which is typically used in French Toast Bakes. The toasted bread allows it to soak up the egg mixture but still retain some structure for a palate pleasing texture.
Next, we layer half of the Canadian bacon.
Followed by an even layer of all of the toasted English muffin pieces.
This is also your chance to customize your Eggs Benedict Casserole with whatever add-ins you’re craving such as spinach, asparagus, tomatoes, bell peppers etc.
Next, in a large measuring cup or mixing bowl (something with a spout so it’s easy to pour later) whisk together eggs, milk and our hand pick selection of McCormick seasonings of McCormick® Garlic Powder, McCormick® Dried Parsley, McCormick® Dried Chives, McCormick® Onion Powder, McCormick® Paprika, McCormick® Salt and McCormick® pepper then pour this egg mixture evenly over the muffins and Canadian bacon.
This perfectly seasoned egg mixture results in the rich poached egg flavor as it soaks into the English muffins overnight.
The next morning, remove your Eggs Benedict Casserole from refrigerator and let rest at room temperature for 15 minutes then all that’s left to do is bake!
The last 5 minutes or so, prepare your Hollandaise Sauce so your sauce and casserole can both be served warm.
You are going to be blown away by this Blender Hollandaise Sauce. Sufficient to say, you will never go back to the stove top method again when this Blender Hollandaise Sauce again is easier, faster and just as – if not more – delicious.
Now it’s time to dig into Eggs Benedict Casserole brimming with salty Canadian bacon, loaded with eggs and hearty English muffins all finished with luxuriously rich and creamy, EASY, Hollandaise sauce. AKA the perfect crowd-pleasing Easter breakfast to feed your family and guests!
Want to try this Eggs Benedict Casserole Recipe?
Pin it to your BREAKFAST/BRUNCH, HOLIDAY Board to SAVE for later!
FIND ME ON PINTEREST FOR MORE GREAT RECIPES! I AM ALWAYS PINNING :)!
©Carlsbad Cravings by CarlsbadCravings.com
Tools Used in This Recipe
Eggs Benedict Casserole with Blender Hollandaise
- 12 oz. Canadian bacon chopped
- 1 pkg. (6 total) English muffins each split then cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Dried Parsley
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Dried Chives
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® pepper
Blender Hollandaise Sauce
- 1 Recipe Blender Hollandaise Sauce
- Spread English muffins pieces evenly on an ungreased baking sheet and broil for 2 minutes. Flip muffin pieces over then continue to broil 2 minutes or until nicely toasted. Set aside.
- Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Evenly layer half of the Canadian bacon followed by an even layer of all of the toasted English muffin pieces followed by an even layer of the remaining Canadian bacon.
- In a large measuring cup or mixing bowl (something with a spout) whisk together eggs, milk and all Casserole seasonings until well blended. Pour egg mixture evenly over casserole. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- The next morning, preheat oven to 375 degrees F and remove casserole from refrigerator and let rest at room temperature for 15 minutes. Remove plastic wrap then cover casserole tightly with foil. Bake for 30 minutes then uncover and continue to bake until a toothpick inserted into center of casserole comes out clean, about 15 – 20 minutes longer.
- Prepare hollandaise sauce when there is about 5 minutes left of baking time. If you are expecting leftovers then serve Hollandaise Sauce over individual servings. If not expecting leftovers then you are welcome to pour it over the casserole.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @CarlsbadCravings and Use #CarlsbadCravngs
Leave a Review, I Always Love Hearing From You!