But sometimes I just crave food that’s smooth and creamy…Food that melts in your mouth and slurps down with ease.
Sometimes I just crave fettuccine Alfredo. This rich, creamy Alfredo tastes like pure decadence, the same decadence as Alfredos with mounds and mounds of butter, heavy cream and even cream cheese. You would never know this Alfredo doesn’t have any of those heavy ingredients! Instead it has only 2 tablespoons of olive oil – a healthier kind of fat and for a whole pound of pasta!
The pairing of both Parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese adds a depth of flavor while complimented by garlic, basil, parsley and red pepper flakes –
– no bland fettuccine here! I would never give you bland! because I don’t crave bland!
This fettuccine can be on the table in less than 30 minutes (probably more like 20), perfect for busy nights or for any other day you are simply craving creamy, smooth, flavorful Garlic Parmesan Mozzarella Fettuccine Alfredo. YUM!
Looking for more easy Italian pasta recipes?
- Cheesy Bolognese Pasta Bake
- Million Dollar Baked Penne
- Baked Italian Meatballs (and Spaghetti)
- One Skillet Cheesy Meaty Penne
- Parmesan Meatballs and Orzo
- Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
- Million Dollar Mac and Cheese
- Spaghetti Bolognese
Carlsbad Cravings Original
Never miss a Carlsbad Cravings Creation:
You might also like: