- 8oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3cup white sugar
- 1/4cup brown sugar, packed
- 2tablespoons sour cream
- 1teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/3cup mini white chocolate chips
- 3cups mixed berries(raspberries, blueberries, diced strawberries, etc)
- 2tablespoons strawberry or raspberry jelly
With a stand or handheld mixer, cream the cream cheese and sugars together at medium speed until light and creamy. Add yogurt/sour cream, vanilla and lemon juice and mix until well combined, scraping down sides as needed. Stir in white chocolate chips until evenly distributed. Pour onto a serving platter or pie dish and spread evenly with a spatula.
Add the jam to a medium bowl and heat in microwave for 30 seconds, or until melted. Gently fold in the berries. Chill berries separately from cheesecake until ready to serve.
When ready to serve, spoon berries over the cheesecake filling. Serve with gingersnaps (recommended unless you don’t like them), graham crackers, pretzels, vanilla oreos, etc.