- 2pounds chicken breasts (thawed)
- 1/2cup mild salsa
- 1/4-1/3cup Franks Buffalo Hot WINGS Sauce NOT regular hot sauce*
- 3/4cup light brown sugar
- 120 oz. can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 15 oz. can black beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 15 oz. can sweet corn, rinsed & drained
- 1 4 oz. can mild diced green chillies
- 1tablespoon garlic powder
- 1teaspoon onion powder
- 1teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1teaspoon salt
- tortilla chiips
- sour cream
Place the chicken in the slow cooker then add the rest of the ingredients. Start with 3 tablespoons hot wings sauce and add more at the end of cooking if you aren’t sure how hot you want it.
Cook on low for 6-7 hours or on high 4-6 hours. When chicken can shred easily, remove to a cutting board and shred. Mix the chicken back in the crockpot and allow to cook 30 more minutes. Taste and add additional hot wings sauce, brown sugar salt, pepper if desired.**
Transfer chicken to a strainer and drain off any excess liquid.
Serve chicken over rice or in tortillas, on salad, etc. with desired garnishes.