Chicken and Vegetables
- 2cups red potatoes1/2″ up to 1″ inch cubes (no bigger!)
- 1 1/2pounds chicken breastscut into 1 1/2” chunks
- 3cups broccolimedium size florets
- 1cup THINLY sliced carrots
- 1/2cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3cup basil pesto
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 2teaspoons ranch dry seasoning mix
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 1/4teaspoon pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Whisk together all of the Pesto Mix ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.*
Line a Jelly Roll Pan (10×15) with foil and lightly spray with cooking spray. Add potatoes and 2 tablespoons Pesto Mix. Toss until evenly combined then spread in a single layer. Roast potatoes for 15-20 minutes depending on size.
In the meantime, chop your chicken and other veggies then add chicken, broccoli and carrots to large bowl with Pesto Mix and stir until evenly coated.
Remove pan from oven and push potatoes to one side of the pan (keep in a single layer). Add coated chicken, broccoli and carrots and spread in a single layer.
Bake for 15 minutes. Remove pan from oven and evenly sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Return to oven and bake 5 additional minutes OR until chicken is cooked through, and vegetables are tender. Broil if desired to brown cheese and vegetables.