- 1pound medium carrotspeeled and chopped into 1 ½” pieces
- 1pound sweet potatoespeeled and chopped into 1 ½” pieces
- 1pound parsnipspeeled and chopped into 1 ½” pieces
- 1pound butternut squashpeeled and chopped in to 1 ½” pieces
- 1 red onionpeeled and chopped into 1 ½” chunks
- 3tablespoons olive oil
- 1teaspoon McCormick Thyme Leaves
- 1teaspoon McCormick Dried Oregano
- 1teaspoon McCormick® Dried Parsley
- 1teaspoon McCormick Garlic Powder
- 1/2teaspoon McCormick® salt
- 1/4-1/2teaspoon McCormick® pepper
- 1/4teaspoon McCormick Ground Cumin
- 4tablespoons balsamic vinegardivided
- 1tablespoon + 1 teaspoon pure maple syrupdivided
- 1/2cup + 2 tablespoon s freshly grated Parmesandivided
- 1tablespoon melted butteroptional
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a 15 x 20 jelly roll pan with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Add all of the vegetables to a large bowl followed by olive oil and all seasonings. Stir until evenly coated (I find it easiest to use my hands).
Evenly divide the vegetables into two bowls (you can keep the bowl you just used). Add 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar and 1 tablespoon maple syrup to the vegetables in one bowl. Stir to evenly coat. To the second bowl, stir in 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan. Stir to evenly combine.
Spread vegetables onto prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Roast for 40-50 minutes, or until fork tender, removing the tray half way through cooking and stirring vegetables (keeping the two kinds of roasted vegetables separate).
Remove roasted vegetables from the oven. Add 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar and 1 teaspoon maple syrup to the Maple Balsamic Vegetables and stir to evenly coat.
Drizzle one tablespoon melted butter over Parmesan Garlic Herb Vegetables and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan. Stir to evenly coat. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm.