- 2 16.3 oz. pkgs. refrigerated biscuitsI use Pillsbury Grand 8 biscuits each
- 8oz. shredded mozzarella cheesedivided (about 2 cups)
- 2tablespoons buttersoftened
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large egg
- 1pound lean ground beef
- 1/2cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2cup freshly finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2cup diced onion
- 2tablespoons milk
- 1tsp EACH dried parsley, dried basil, garlic powder
- 1/2tsp EACH dried oregano, dried rosemary, salt, pepper
- 1 14.5 oz. can fire roasted diced tomatoes with juices
- 1 15 oz. can tomato sauce
- 1-2teaspoons sugarto taste
- 1tsp EACH garlic powder, onion powder, dried basil
- 1/2tsp EACH salt, pepper
- 1/4tsp EACH dried thymedried rosemary
- 1/4-1/2teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4tablespoons buttermelted
- 3 garlic clovesminced
- 1tablespoon freshly chopped parsleyor 1 tsp dried
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Grease a 12 cup bundt pan with 2 tablespoons softened butter. Set aside.
Stir together all of the Marinara Arrabbiata ingredients in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Decrease heat to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes then keep warm until ready to use, stirring occasionally. Mash tomatoes to reach desired consistency (optional).
Meanwhile, make meatballs by whisking egg in a large bowl. Add all remaining meatball ingredients. Using your hands, gently mix everything until well-blended, taking care not to overmix. Roll dough into 16 equal meatballs.
Heat 2 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add meatballs to skillet and brown on all sides. Once cooked through, remove pan from heat and CAREFULLY add Marinara Sauce so it doesn’t spit and splatter. Gently coat meatballs in sauce.
Lay biscuits out separately on a flat surface. Create an indent in each biscuit with the back of a tablespoon to cradle the meatball. Top each biscuit with a heaping tablespoon mozzarella cheese followed by 1 meatball (leave remaining marinara behind and transfer to a serving bowl).
Stack 3-4 biscuits together, turn on their side and place in greased bundt pan. Repeat with the remaining biscuits, arranging biscuit stacks in pan to create a ring – it will be tight.
Whisk together all of the Garlic Butter ingredients in a small bowl and evenly drizzle all over ring.
Bake Ring for 30 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes then flip over onto a baking sheet. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese (about 1 cup) and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean and cheese is melted.
Garish with fresh parsley (optional) and serve with remaining Marinara.