- 1 Recipe Italian Dressing
- 120 oz. bag refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 cucumberpeeled, sliced and quartered
- 1pint cherry tomatoeshalved
- 16 oz.can black olivesdrained and halved
- 1 orange bell pepperchopped
- 2tablespoons chopped pepperoncini’s
- 8oz. fresh mozzarella ballsquartered
- 8oz. sliced salamichopped
- Optional: feta cheese, Parmesan, parsley
Prepare Italian Dressing according to directions. Refrigerate until ready to use then shake or whisk to recombine before using.
Cook tortellini in salted water according to package directions. Rinse with cool water, drain and add to a large serving bowl. Pour half of the dressing over the warm pasta and toss to combine. Add the remaining salad ingredients to the tortellini.
If serving within the hour: toss with desired amount of remaining dressing. Although you can serve salad immediately, I highly recommend refrigerating for at least 30 minutes for the flavors to meld and salad to chill.
If serving later: Gently toss ingredients to combine but do NOT add remaining dressing yet. Cover and refrigerate. When you are ready to serve, toss with desired amount of remaining dressing. This salad is excellent the next day.