- 4cups Crispix Cereal (or 2 cups each: Corn Chex, Rice Chex)
- 2cups Wheat Chex
- 2cups mini pretzels
- 2cups roasted salted cashews
- 2cups Cheez-It Grooves original Cheddar(may sub traditional Cheez-Its)
Herb Butter Sauce
- 5tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3cup olive oil
- 2tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1tsp EACH garlic powder, garlic salt, dried basil
- 1/2tsp EACH onion powder, dried parsley, dried oregano
- 1/4teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 cups butterscotch chips(see my opinion in the post)
Preheat oven to 250 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray. Add all Party Mix ingredients to baking pan.
In a medium bowl, whisk together all of the Herb Butter Sauce ingredients then evenly pour over Party Mix. Toss until Party Mix is evenly coated. Spread mix out into an even layer.
Bake at 250 degrees F for 1 hour and 15 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
Remove from oven and sprinkle with 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese. Toss until evenly coated. Let Party Mix cool completely (cereal will crisp as it cools). Toss with butterscotch chips if desired (you can sample some mix with the butterscotch chips to see if you want to add them to the whole thing).
Store in an airtight container for up to three days then refrigerate if desired. (Parmesan does not have to be refrigerated immediately due to its low moisture content.)