- 1 Recipe Buffalo Chickensliced or chopped
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, chopped(about 8 cups)
- fresh corn kernelsfrom 1 ear of corn
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2cup Matchstick carrots
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 large Avocado, chopped or sliced
Blue Cheese Cilantro Ranch
- 1/2cup real mayonnaise(I use lowfat)
- 1/2cup sour cream(may sub Greek yogurt with a pinch of sugar)
- 3tablespoons Blue cheese crumbles
- 1/4cup packed cilantro leaves and stems
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2teaspoons dried parsley
- 1teaspoon dried chives
- 1/2teaspoons dried dill
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 1/4teaspoon pepper
- milkas needed
- Blue cheese crumbles
- Freshly squeezed lime juice
- bacon crumbles(optional)
- 1/2 loaf garlic/herb French bread
- olive oil
- salt and garlic powder
Buffalo Chicken: Prepare Buffalo Chicken according to directions.
Blue Cheese Cilantro Ranch: While your chicken is marinating, add all of the dressing ingredients to your blender and chop then liquefy until smooth, adding milk as needed to reach desired consistency. Chill until ready to use.
Croutons: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cube bread into bite size pieces and add to a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat. Spread bread in an even layer onto baking sheet and bake for approximately 15 minutes or until golden.
Assemble: If not expecting leftovers, add all of the Salad ingredients to a large bowl and drizzle with desired amount of dressing and toss to combine. Garnish with blue cheese crumbles and croutons. If you are expecting leftovers, toss all of the salad ingredient together in a large bowl except avocados. Garnish individual servings with avocados, croutons and dressing.